The mortgage lender - TML

Options

Comments

• Hannah13409
    Options
    Must say I’m not impressed after confirming they have all documents and wouldn’t need anything else within 24 hours my MA was in touch as they wanted proof of deposit as said I spent £1500 of it where that has came from I have no idea I’ve actually been adding more in and wanted my tax return again as said I had made amendments to it - my tax return was filed in May and remains the same as it’s always been :(
  • Danny385
    Danny385 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have an update today, the underwriter is happy with the application and valuation has now been instructed. It took them 6 weeks to get to this stage, hope all you waiting get yours through soon.
  • Hannah13409
    Options
    Got the news today my valuation has now been instructed :j
  • Danny385
    Options
    That’s great! Hope we now get the offers very soon.
  • NinaGee
    Options
    Hi, I have been following this thread closely as we have also been dealing with TML and had similar problems. I haven't wanted to post because I thought I might jinx things (silly I know!)... but after 6 weeks we have just had confirmation from our mortgage broker that an offer has been issued!! We had our valuation on 20th December so slightly different to you as we seem to have done things backwards! The valuation was fine but have been back and forth ever since with lots of questions and requests for further documents/explanations etc. I have been so stressed about this and found all your posts very helpful so thank you... I hope you get your offers soon too! :)
  • Hannah13409
    Options
    Aw congratulations you must be over the moon :j I hope we get our good news soon I check my emails every 10 minutes I literally make the situation more stressful than it needs to be ha
  • NinaGee
    Options
    Haha I was exactly the same and even now we finally have the offer I've moved on to worrying about other things... I think it will be this way until we actually move in... buying a new build with completion set for August so good luck to my husband as I am a nightmare to live with under all this stress ha!
  • MR_TKING
    Options
    I am new here.

I have been following this thread. I had my application on wednesday. Valuation as been instructed according to the MA at Halifax.

Agents told me, that valuation is now booked for tuesday. I am so nervous. Hopw the valuation is as expected.

No one told me mortgage app could be this stressful.
  • MovingForwards
    Options
    MR_TKING wrote: »
    I am new here.

I have been following this thread. I had my application on wednesday. Valuation as been instructed according to the MA at Halifax.

Agents told me, that valuation is now booked for tuesday. I am so nervous. Hopw the valuation is as expected.

No one told me mortgage app could be this stressful.

There is a thread about waiting for mortgage offers where most people post.

This thread is about people using TML, who are a sub-prime lender.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • Danny385
    Options
    Valuation came back as expected, and been advised they are now doing final checks, if all goes well my offer will be with me very soon. What are the final checks gosh this is so stressful...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback