Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    welcome gem! hope your stay is short!

if you got a positive that means you're likely to ovulate in the next 48 ish hours, so you've done good timing wise. Ideally you'd also BD in a couple of days before as the sperm can "wait around" for the egg, whereas the egg dies pretty quickly after being released.

So yours may well have gone for this month now, but of course more BD-ing tonight definitely won't hurt!
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • freshstart11
    freshstart11 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    think I'm out :( I'm cd41 and although I'm 4dpo I feel too much like AF here. too early to be implantation or anything :(
    Official DFD: Dec 29
    Challenge DFD: July 23
    Debts Cleared: 1/13
    Building EF: £20/£600 3%
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Too early for AF too though fresh start! Even though you have PCOS do you have an semi-normal cycle length?
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • LottieLou
    LottieLou Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks cats2012 and A0503, reading back on this thread makes me realise that some of you girls aren't having the best of times either. Sending hugs to you all.

AF hasn't arrived as such yet, but definitely impending. It will be tonight I bet, I'm never usually late A0503 my cycle is usually 26 had a few 28 days. I'm only 30 days today but I have been so stressed particularly round my possible ovulating days so I probably ovulated late.

I keep my fingers crossed until I see bright red (sorry tmi)
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lottie, I have very regular 27/28 day cycles but I too ovulated later this month. I usually get AF dead on 14 days after I ovulate so I am expecting AF Saturday. I did a test again last night but it was BFN. I have had some weird crampy feelings that feel a bit like period pains but are more sharper. I don't have any other symptoms. To be honest I'd rather AF arrive Saturday because I am off work and can stay in bed all day!! xx
  • freshstart11
    Options
    No last cycle only lasted 21 days X
  • freshstart11
    Options
    I can go from 3weeks to 3 years lol
  • LottieLou
    LottieLou Posts: 189 Forumite
    edited 7 July 2016 at 6:17PM
    Options
    You never know freshstart11, particularly with your unpredictable cycles! Will keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.

When I am put on the list can I be CD1 from today please, AF came :( I am kind of relieved though, I got a negitive this morning and was beginning to wonder what was going on. I haven't gone as long as CD31 since I was in my teens. So even though I am up early for work tomorrow, the wine is open! OH is sorting the tea out and I'm snuggled on the sofa in my pjs.

Hope you are all ok x

Edit: A0503 I completely get what you mean! If I came on time I would've had a few days to curl up in a ball & it would all be over now! Hope your either on time or a bfp on sat!!!
  • saver-j
    saver-j Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Thought it was about time I delurked (again) as even though I'm not tracking properly (I say that...) I'm symptom spotting like crazy.

Bit of background, I joined this thread (well the ttc thread 11 I think it was) around Nov 14, having come off pill in Sept . Stopped posting around June /July last year as I was struggling with long / irregular cycles and all the tracking was driving me a bit nuts. Got my BFP in January but sadly miscarried in March. So find myself back.

I didn't think we've managed it this month as I'm pretty sure ov was mid week last week from CM, and because of one or other of us being away with work we only DTD at the weekends before and after. But today I had really sharp pain in my left pelvic area and I can't help thinking either I was wrong about ov being last week and it was today, or could it be implantation? So much for not really tracking:rotfl:Just because I'm not temping or using opks!

Sorry for CD1 Lottie and hugs to all who need them. x
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 July 2016 at 11:12AM
    Options
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD29 A0503 - 12DPO :cool:
    CD37 cats2012 - 17DPO :cool:

"If in doubt - BD" Zone

CD6 newthrift - Awaiting ov :o
    CD11 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 Keekee - Awaiting ov :o
    CD14 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD17 firebird082 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD22 ButterflyBabe - Awaiting ov :o
    CD27 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD29 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD41 clarabell1984 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD97 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD1 LottieLou - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD63 Alex_88 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD66 little angel - Awaiting ov :o
    CD112 the_insider - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport