Survey Stashing: YouGov hints & tips

Options
12345679»

Comments

• rich_shot2003
    Options
    it looks like they are now doing the payments within 1 working day now as just redeemed £50 and got email saying I will get payment within 1 working day.

Last one I did took about 2 weeks to hit bank account.
  • Pagan_Princess_2
    Options
    Yes - I earn 2 lots a year ....
  • chatatara
    Options
    I have been waiting for 100 points to be added for YouGov mobile pulse. Only need 100 points for payout but they do not answer my emails done thru the website. I have noticed quite a few people complaining that when they nearly reach the target (5000 points) they like me at left in limbo. Have had one payout many years ago. Would love to know what I can do about this. (It's still running in the app)
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 February 2020 at 9:49AM
    Options
    chatatara said:
    I have been waiting for 100 points to be added for YouGov mobile pulse. Only need 100 points for payout but they do not answer my emails done thru the website. I have noticed quite a few people complaining that when they nearly reach the target (5000 points) they like me at left in limbo. Have had one payout many years ago. Would love to know what I can do about this. (It's still running in the app)

I've tried contacting them via email and via their website.  Boiler plate reply along the lines of we can't guarantee that you'll be invited to any survey and look at the FAQ section.  Nobody (as in a sensible human being) really reads the messages we send: I am sure it is a program which deals with them.  If we started answering surveys in the same way, they would be justified in suspending our accounts!
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 20 February 2020 at 3:18PM
    Options
    not sure how to delete - I posted in wrong thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure