FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

soolin
soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
The purpose of this thread is to set up an alert when there is a free listing weekend. Let's keep it free from chat as far as possible to avoid too many false alerts

Please scroll to the top of the page and click 'Thread tools' on the right. There you will get an option to 'Add subscription', Then when anyone at all gets notification of free listing just add the date to this thread and everyone subscribed should get a notification email from MSE saying that there has been a reply to this thread.

We can have a separate thread for chatting about each free listing weekend, exactly as we do now as well.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure