Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• need_an_answer
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Superdrug by any chance?

I've had a similar experience in Wilko...

so I guess its store and even assistant dependant...but hey ho that's the way some shops are..all about training that's whats needed.

If it doesn't fall into a simple cash or card transaction some will try their hardest to avoid another method of payment.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Superdrug are to stop accepting LTS vouchers soon.
    essex girl in exile
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 5 February 2019 at 2:55PM
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I normally enjoy spending the Love Vouchers and there is no issue.
    Also I found out that they do in fact give money back provided it is less than £1.
    I wonder if they have had people coming in with a £10 voucher and buying a 99p item to get cash instead?
    store and even assistant dependant...but hey ho that's the way some shops are..all about training that's whats needed.
    I've used them in Patisserie Valerie and been told politely that they can't give change. Which is fine by me - I count them out to get rid of the £1 values anyway so I'm only going to miss out on pence. On Sunday I handed over 21x £1 vouchers and 4x£5 vouchers in Cafe Rouge. I do make sure that I then tip separately to the server, by the way. Which leaves me with £28 to spend before they expire in March 2020 (or I win some more).
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi i am on my 3rd stint and enjoy 2 books of first class and 1 book of large stamps every month, if you get to do unaddressed mail i get vouchers also after a cube is delivered more vouchers also a useful diary at Christmas.

Jon

I thought it was 1 book of each, thats all I have been receiving
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Also thought 1 book of each.
    Which is all I have ever had.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi i am on my 3rd stint and enjoy 2 books of first class and 1 book of large stamps every month, if you get to do unaddressed mail i get vouchers also after a cube is delivered more vouchers also a useful diary at Christmas.

Jon

Are you definitely getting 3 books of stamps every month as I have done this survey for a number of years & have always only received 2 books (1 x12 & 1 x4 Large stamps) which is the quantity stated on the website.

I think there will be a flood of angry messages to TNS if you are getting more than the rest of us!!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,868 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Thanks! I meant my February stamps.
    March stamps arrived today.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    March stamps arrived today.

Thanks. :beer:

I received my last posting pack last week so I will not get the March stamps. I also got a Harry Potter presentation pack last week.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Jo4 wrote: »
    Thanks. :beer:

I received my last posting pack last week so I will not get the March stamps. I also got a Harry Potter presentation pack last week.

After nearly 9 months on the live panel I am certainly looking forward to that day when my present time comes to an end. You can sometimes have to much of a good thing.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    After nearly 9 months on the live panel I am certainly looking forward to that day when my present time comes to an end. You can sometimes have to much of a good thing.

Yes, I was on main panel for 9 months last year.
    BAck on now & really hope it is not for so long this time.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure