Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,958 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 March 2018 at 8:47PM
    Options
    When it has filled in the location information you have to click on it to highlight the line then click select. Come out of the posting location menu then back in and it should be there. Just been playing adding and deleting boxes, using the link given above to find them, and it is working fine for me.
  • lesleyb
    lesleyb Posts: 160 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I struggled to enter mine yesterday, I think in the end I left a gap between postcode and plate number
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    When it has filled in the location information you have to click on it to highlight the line then click select. Come out of the posting location menu then back in and it should be there. Just been playing adding and deleting boxes, using the link given above to find them, and it is working fine for me.

THANK YOU ! I wish I had known this earlier, it would have saved me a lot of frustration. I wish the designers of the new system had included instructions or a prompt to do this. When you consider they are hoping to recruit new panellists and well as keep the existing ones, its important to have a system which is easily understood. The techies all know how it works because they designed it. I wonder if they ever recruit some amateurs who are new to the system to test it out and listen to the feedback they get.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 March 2018 at 10:32PM
    Options
    What a shambles!!!!!!
    Though nothing worse that one has begun to expect of this organisation.
    I still can't log in and can't submit the message via "Contact".

ETA: Now submitted message via "Contact" - Thanks quoia!!!
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Why did they fcuk up the website? allays worked perfect before. Paid someone a lot of money to do it rather than spend their money on us.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This new introduction rather reminds me of the modus operandi of one of the big multinational software companies , i.e. invent some new software and then release it on the general public who can act as guinea pigs to test it out !
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Thanks both :)
    So, is it missing from mine because you're both taking part in the 'Correctly Delivered' at the minute and I'm not :huh: -
    or is it just 'missing' :eek::rotfl:
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I'll be doing Correctly Delivered next week (starting 19th) but never do the unaddressed mail so that's probably why it's not on my list.
    I'm on Unaddressed at the mo - which appears in the sidebar below Postal Locations but not Correctly so I don't see it under Receiver Data Entry. So I guess they activate or de-activate those options when you sign on for a stint.

I discovered this morning... The webaddress for this is tnsplatformrm.tnsglobal.com but if you haven't got it bookmarked and Google - the first result is tnsplatformgms.tnsglobal.com which is presumably different surveys.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just tried to enter two sent items and keep getting this message
    Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know the new link to join please? Someone asked me and the one at the top of this thread no longer works.
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Options
    Anyone else not too keen on the fact that receivers' Christian names are now being revealed to the sender and not just first initial anymore? It's only online and not on the printed sheets/labels
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure