Comments

• Penny2myName
    Penny2myName Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine was another spend day as I am including travel to work
    Travel £5.30
    Aldi £6.00
    19th March 2007 LBM£5,969.63 1st January 2018 £5960.18, 1st January 2019 £11,032.0018th August 2023 £12,435.00, Student Loan £22244.00 From 2009-12Challenges: To learn to stop spending..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

NSD #2 for yesterday please, today should be one too.

Have a great day everyone x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,554 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hello again.
    Please put me down for 20.
    1st & 2nd January were one & 1 today.
    So three so far.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,554 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh I dont include shopping or petrol unless I go over budget.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • jaxsmar
    jaxsmar Posts: 479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I don't included shopping unless I go into the local shops and pick up unnecessary item ..normally chocolate, but excluded milk and bread. Today in no spend 3/17
    Penny wise pound foolish. 366 days 1p challenge 2020 ✓ 2021 2022 2023 completed.
    No.13 1p a day challenge 2024
    No. 24 52 week savings challenge.
  • LLM2018
    LLM2018 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Uniform Washer
    Options
    A spend day today I'm afraid, but it was worth it. Spent £6.70 on the bridge toll as partner had a job interview and £2.52 on snacks and much needed paracetamol, stress headache due to nerves aww, whilst waiting for his interview lol. £9.22 spent and the rest went in the penny jar. So only 2/12 NSD's so far. Work tomorrow so it should be my third NSD. I can do this :)
    When life throws you a curveball, learn to catch it and throw it back! Feb Grocery Challenge/£100
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LLM2018 wrote: »
    A spend day today I'm afraid, but it was worth it. Spent £6.70 on the bridge toll as partner had a job interview and £2.52 on snacks and much needed paracetamol, stress headache due to nerves aww, whilst waiting for his interview lol. £9.22 spent and the rest went in the penny jar. So only 2/12 NSD's so far. Work tomorrow so it should be my third NSD. I can do this :)

Hope the interview went well :)

Another NSD for me so 2 this week and hoping tomorrow might be too!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm well on target to smash my target of 25! I've had 4 out of 5 this week but slipped up on a top on the sales 🙄🙄
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Up to NSD #3 for yesterday.

Won't be a NSD today as I need to buy milk.
  • squanderscouse
    Options
    Can I join please? Put me down for 15 please :)

NSD 3 so far. Today won't be one though as already bought Lemsip as coming down with the dreaded lurg!

Thank you :)
    Bank Loan 8839/3761.16 Barclaycard4500/£1949.33 Overdraft 2000 /0
    Littlewoods 7000/107.68

July NSDs 14/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business