HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

As the old one seemed to have a mind of its own and kept nipping off to the It's Gone board, I think it's time for a new thread.

Please share your Home Bargain finds by posting below.

The old thread can be found HERE

Comments

• Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Thanks for the new thread RedFox let's hope that this one doesn't 'go' anywhere... ;)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,198 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    shiny new thread :j

hap one of my mini tins of 29p spaghetti on toast for lunch today and it was lovely. Shall be going back at the weekend to stock up
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • asp746
    asp746 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    10 cans of coke : £3.00

did notice 15 for £4 in asda tho - bargain
  • asp746 wrote: »
    10 cans of coke : £3.00

did notice 15 for £4 in asda tho - bargain
    8 for £1.87 in tesco
  • shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    This new thread has reminded me to pay a visit. Has anyone seen Twiglets in their local recently? Mr shoe goes through them like they were actually nice and they were so cheap in HB compared to Sainsburys.
  • Not been on this thread for ages but noticed on Facebook HB have Kermit lunchboxes, has anyone seen these instore yet?
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Not been on this thread for ages but noticed on Facebook HB have Kermit lunchboxes, has anyone seen these instore yet?

I've seen them in the Dundee store - there weren't many though
  • shoe*gal wrote: »
    This new thread has reminded me to pay a visit. Has anyone seen Twiglets in their local recently? Mr shoe goes through them like they were actually nice and they were so cheap in HB compared to Sainsburys.

I was in Sainsburys yesterday and they had the round seasonal/xmas style tubs for 50p each. They had the metal, pull top seal under the plastic lid, and were filled loosely rather than mini bags inside) 200gms. Don't think even Hb could beat that, also had the cheesey footballs.

I am off to HB tomorrow, but last couple of times have been a bit disappointed. I know they vary store by store.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • Nature Valley cereal bars, 19p each (sorry if this has been commented before) which is a really good price for them. In my local store they had chocolate & oats, and maple syrup flavours :)
  • No Kermit lunchboxes instore today & staff said they didn't think they had any earlier either sadly. Will keep looking.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure