Forum Home » Quick! Grabbit while you can

HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5 - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

HOME BARGAINS finds thread 5

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
1.3K replies 858.1K views

Replies

• edited 14 January 2013 at 12:11AM
    muffin_man_7muffin_man_7 Forumite
    742 posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    edited 14 January 2013 at 12:11AM
    bag of 15 fairy cakes individually wrapppped 39p i normally make my own but at that price handy to have best before is 6 feb handy for school pack up or a treat

i also got the energy drinks for 10p i got the cherry i
    cant have orange im alergic to it
    2nd purse challenge no040£0 Sealed pot challenge ???? £2 trolley find not counting small coins till end year
  • Goblin Curried Meat pie. 19p.
  • pipmosspipmoss Forumite
    254 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Natures Golden Manuka honey 10+ £4.99 Not a bad price
  • Longton, Stoke on Trent have energy drink bottles, 380ml with a 45p price on them. These are all 10p. Cherry and Orange flavours.
    Can't vouch for the orange yet but the cherry is lovely :)

Also picked up a set of chopping boards for Mum, I bought these last year and paid £9.99 so was surprised to see they are now only £6.99

xys-0211.jpg
    Wow ive been looking for one of these, the only place i could find one was debenhams, which was far too expensive. I will look in my Home Bargains for one. Thanks for this :)
  • MEGANEMEGANE Forumite
    229 posts
    pipmoss wrote: »
    Natures Golden Manuka honey 10+ £4.99 Not a bad price

For those of you looking for Manuka honey, Aldi have 10+ and 15+ at £3.99 each
  • popped into homebargains today and picked up '21' birthday glass, the 21 is on in pink diamontes, really lovely and only £1.99 never seen these in homebargains before?
  • clifton moor store had Itikes interactive map/keyboard and doodle pad all £17.99 each pretty good i thought :)
    I need to start saving so I plan to save £2 a week to start with:beer:
  • Humourous glasses or strange specks for parties etc pm £2.99 selling for 19p, given me a good idea for a girls get together. Called in for the 18 packs of very quilted nikki toilet roll for £3.99
  • EenymeenyEenymeeny Forumite
    2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Humourous glasses or strange specks for parties etc pm £2.99 selling for 19p, given me a good idea for a girls get together. Called in for the 18 packs of very quilted nikki toilet roll for £3.99
    :eek::eek::eek: You can't leave us in suspense like that! So what are you going to do with 18 packs of toilet roll on a girls get together? or maybe it's better not to know?.... :rotfl: ;)
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    Popped into my local HB yesterday and they had younger kids snow suits and boots, in blue and pink. They probably won't be there for long as they may be quite popular at the moment :) Sorry, not a very informative post, as I didn't notice the prices (or sizes) - but it's HB, so they can't be that expensive, right?! Oh, and they were completely sold out of sledges, surprise surprise :D