Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Sewing all Evening! Shattered. Bed is calling.
    Blood tests tomorrow.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope blood tests go ok for you.
    Hope you sleep well.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Don't like waking up without having a cup of tea etc!
    Weird dreams about my ex husband? No idea why he was in my subconscious. Also about my son's family. That I can understand because I am worried about the mess. Apparently the Health Visitor was there again yesterday but DS didn't talk to me, he was talking to Biggest as he went to feed her puppy and let him out for her at lunch time.
    I can only hope they had done something about the mess before she arrived as I couldn't get in on Saturday.
    BF battled with the lawnmower when I got home, and I think it's finally seized up! So I will need to find a replacement this weekend. I might try the reclaim place on the A5. But my little car probably won't fit one in!
    Time to wake Dgd. Let battle commence!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Blood test done. Dgd dragged to school not quite screaming and kicking, more like dragged heels and miserable face. Talked to receptionist about her unwillingness to go to school, flag it up.
    Bacon sandwich and a cup of tea just before I open up.
    I feel so jaded at the moment. Managed all but one of the jobs that I took home last night though.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thoughts are with you, Mooloo. I hope the blood tests show up something that's easily fixable :)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    I am too tired.
    Have just stopped sewing for the day as I am tired and don't want to make mistakes. I am only a little behind my targets and I would rather start fresh tomorrow.
    I think a night of and going home on time, maybe another long soak in the bath and a glass of wine for later is in order.
    I have 15 minutes before closing so I will just serve.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Regular theme seems to be how tired I am!
    I had a chippy for tea, Dgd went out for tea with my friend and her son. I told BF I was not cooking for once.
    Today I had a good clear up in the workshop, set up 4 machines and had the project for today all ready to go for the 4 children booked in.
    One cancelled around 10am the other was a no show. Really annoying as I turned children away earlier in the week because 4 at a time is enough. But two no shows means £20 down on the takings.
    Luckily we had a lot of collections today, and that meant £200 cash available to bank on Monday just in time for the rent on the 1st.
    I have a birthday party girls night out tonight
    The majority are meeting at 6!!! Yet we don't eat until 8.30 so I think I will have to go later as I don't think I would last the evening if I start to drink at 6!!
    I am going to have a sleep now, and then a bath etc and aim to go out around 7.45 although the others may be pretty merry by then!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    How annoying on the no shows.
    Time to start taking the money up front.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Enjoy your evening.

• *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    How annoying on the no shows.
    Time to start taking the money up front.

Just what I was thinking. Pay on booking, no refunds - if a child is not going to attend, let their parent gift the lesson to a friend if they wish..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure