Vodafone Fibre price hike..

Options
I notice that Vodafone are planning to hike the prices of their fibre product. As you might expect, the same product is still to be made available to new customers only.

I signed up with VOD fibre about 6 months back and believe me, the product has issues. My upto 11mb ADSL line felt faster. I think they have network capacity issues. Maybe they should fix those before asking people to pay more.
Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..

Comments

• couriervanman
    Options
    Can you leave free of charge
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can you leave free of charge

Yes, and I did.

They actually offered me a new contract at £20.70 a month, £2.30 less than their new customer price but I declined. If they valued me that much they wouldn't have put the price up to begin with, only 4 months or so after signing a new contract with them.
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    I signed up with VOD fibre about 6 months back and believe me, the product has issues. My upto 11mb ADSL line felt faster. I think they have network capacity issues. Maybe they should fix those before asking people to pay more.
    There's a reason why things are cheap, and that reason could well be that they don't provision sufficient network capacity per user, in order to keep the cost down.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure