IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Brittania PPC Newbie post

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 October 2019 at 5:31PM
    Options
    Probably don't need to say this but...
    The second Witness Statement does of course need to signed with a Statement of Truth and sent to the court and claimant at the same time as you send your WS.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    https://www.advertiserandtimes.co.uk/britannia-parking-court

Does highlight the BWLegal scam

Still, BWLegal were spanked as with Britannia :T
  • Taliessa
    Taliessa Posts: 76 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    "Still, BWLegal were spanked as with Britannia"

Yes, lets hope same happens again with my case and I truly hope these PPC's are bought to justice and prevented from doing what they are doing. Honestly this whole case and finding this forum and all the knowledge learned has been such an eye opener! My court case is 2 weeks before Christmas.
  • Taliessa
    Options
    Hi there,

Can someone direct me to a link where I might find case transcripts that support my argument in the case of unclear and badly situated signage? Coupon-Mad above said NOT Beavis case.
    Also regarding WS, I have looked through all examples of WS and skeleton argument differences, my question is can my document include the WS and Skeleton arguments in one paper? Like one long bullet pointed and referenced statement?

Thankyou!
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Case transcripts that are publicly available are mainly hosted on the parking prankster website

The WS plus exhibits plus costs schedule should all be in a bundle , but separate

3 bundles are required , one for the Court , one for the claimant and Keep one to take on the day

So no , not one long document , it's called a bundle for a reason

The skeleton is just a short bullet point aide memoire and not mandatory , so is separate , or not needed
  • Taliessa
    Options
    Thankyou Redx that's really helpful
  • Taliessa
    Options
    Hi, just getting ready to post everything but just wondered, you said prepare court's file in prepared bundle with ring binder etc I have all this and will do that but does this same nicely prepared bundle in ring binder need to be sent also to Claimant? Or can everything be emailed to the Claimant? With proof of date e-mail sent? Or to their solicitors? Or must they also have the identical posted bundle? Thankyou
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,806 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Email a pile of stuff to their solicitors - no pretty file. :D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Taliessa
    Options
    Email a pile of stuff to their solicitors - no pretty file - Thankyou Coupon-Mad you are such a help :T
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    C-M - i disagree; if the C ahs not allowed you to serve via email, you cannot do so.
    OP - I owuld personally do a basic printo out and post it as well.
    If you only email it, at least ensure you have PROOF you served it on them with you on the day. And hope they dont bring up your breaking of the CPRs....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure