🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh no, no, no Beanie, you're absolutely not going to be allowed to go down that route. I know you're not a horrible person and so does everybody else on here. Do not think that you are for one moment.
    :( xx
  • Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Beanie you are the loveliest person x
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    You are not even 1% horrid!!!!!
    Whoever has made you feel that way needs a smacked bottom ;) Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,660 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You are NOT horrid. Hope you manage to put what’s happened behind you and look in a mirror to see the lovely caring lady we constantly see on here. And we aren’t wrong.:A:A:A
    January spends - £587.58
  • 24ta
    24ta Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Delurking to agree, you are not a horrid person.

You are always giving support and advice to others even when you are not in a great space yourself.
  • girlatplay
    girlatplay Posts: 3,883 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou of the thousands of people on this forum you are the one person who makes the effort to welcome everyone, new and old, with a new debt free diary. You are the person who is always around encouraging, cheering on and just generally being supportive. Horrid is neither the first, last nor anything in between, word I would use to describe you. For me, you've been there from the start. You are the kindest, most compassionate person here.

Chin up, get tripping the bad guys with that stick ;)
    Mortgage at 12/07/2022 = £175,000
    Mortgage today = £166,457.86
    300 282 payments to go.
    House buyout fund £3,261.67/£40,000
    Random Pick Fridays = £80.01
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Sorry you had a dire day. You are not horrid at all, always so kind and encouraging. Can't believe someone/something would make you think that beanie?
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,995 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oodles of virtual hugs, gin and maltesers winging their way to you. I do hope that the universe will pass by you with the rotten stuff for a while (forever would be good).
    MM
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    Options
    girlatplay wrote: »
    beanielou of the thousands of people on this forum you are the one person who makes the effort to welcome everyone, new and old, with a new debt free diary. You are the person who is always around encouraging, cheering on and just generally being supportive. Horrid is neither the first, last nor anything in between, word I would use to describe you. For me, you've been there from the start. You are the kindest, most compassionate person here.

Chin up, get tripping the bad guys with that stick ;)

Echoed :kiss:
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Beanie :) Are you feeling a bit better today?

Hope everything that so many lovely people on here have said about you outweighs the few horrible people/comments you've had the misfortune to come across lately and goes some way to making you feel a bit happier in yourself. xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure