Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Spendingqueen
    • By Spendingqueen 29th Dec 17, 4:19 PM
    • 133Posts
    • 31Thanks
    Spendingqueen
    Multiple Subscription?
    • 29th Dec 17, 4:19 PM
    Multiple Subscription? 29th Dec 17 at 4:19 PM
    So we have a XBOX one and XBOX 360 and pay for a gold subscription - Is there anyway these games can be shared within the household? One is husbands and one is sons?

Same with our PS4 and PS3 - Can these be shared or are there any discounts for being in the same household as it already costs around 90 per year for these.

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 29th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    • 31,891 Posts
    • 20,083 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 29th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    • 29th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    So we have a XBOX one and XBOX 360 and pay for a gold subscription - Is there anyway these games can be shared within the household? One is husbands and one is sons?

Same with our PS4 and PS3 - Can these be shared or are there any discounts for being in the same household as it already costs around 90 per year for these.

Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by Spendingqueen
    You can game share but I believe its just for Xbox One.

Im not sure about the ps3 and ps4.
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 3rd Jan 18, 4:32 PM
    • 1,297 Posts
    • 1,606 Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    • 3rd Jan 18, 4:32 PM
    • 3rd Jan 18, 4:32 PM
    Yes you can game share on the PS3 and PS4 too: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/playstation-plus/playstation-plus/sharing-playstation-plus-benefits-with-a-friend-on-playstation-4/

It's far easier to just use the same sign in on both though.

Note: PS3 doesn't need a PS+ subscription to play online, only to access the monthly free games.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,035Posts Today

8,422Users online

Martin's Twitter