IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Nurses in Cardiff NHS face huge bills

Comments

• DoaM wrote: »
    Done - for both my FB and TW accounts. :) (I don't have Tumblr).
    Omg what is tumblr? Brain overflow !

Thanks for your support. X
  • bargepole
    bargepole Posts: 3,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Omg what is tumblr? Brain overflow !

Thanks for your support. X

You forgot to mention Snapchat, WhatsApp, Tinder and Grindr. No idea what these are either, it's all drivel to me.

I have been providing assistance, including Lay Representation at Court hearings (current score: won 57, lost 14), to defendants in parking cases for over 5 years. I have an LLB (Hons) degree, and have a Graduate Diploma in Civil Litigation from CILEx. However, any advice given on these forums by me is NOT formal legal advice, and I accept no liability for its accuracy.
  • Molts
    Molts Posts: 179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You forgot to mention Snapchat, WhatsApp, Tinder and Grindr. No idea what these are either, it's all drivel to me

...Line, Instagram, Reddit...:rotfl:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Just to repeat, the sum of £5,000 has been raised via the crowdfunding appeal, but more is needed for legal fees. Thanks to all who chipped in already, and any further donations welcome here:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/nhsvindigo

Please help - maybe just because you have been helped by this forum.

Newbies who have won your case, please assist a worthy cause for appeal funding for a barrister and the associated costs - even the transcript of the *car crash* decision by this Judge would cost hundreds.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Update for links - the crowd funding timed out and closed down automatically - so i have had to set up another one to go out on the thunderclap! so much to collaborate with what should be really simple!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/nhsvindigo2

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/59870-notfinenotfair-nhsripoff

Please feel free to share - the more members we have for the thunderclap the wider the message will spread.

Thanks in advance

Sue
  • Do you know if my money paid to the first fund will be transferred to the fighting fund? The fighting fund wasn't setup when I contributed. Thanks.
    If you were not the driver write to the parking firm and tell them who was so they CANNOT hold you liable. The person who was driving the car is responsible so let them deal with it. Not you! Don’t let people with an agenda tell you otherwise.
  • Can someone tell me if it's too late to donate now? I've tried the crowdfunding and thunderclap but they say there closed. Thanks
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    See #136. .
  • Just signed and donated :)
  • KKEALY
    KKEALY Posts: 7 Forumite
    I hear the nurses have settled the costs order -
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing