Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Pink.
    • By Pink. 27th Sep 08, 5:14 PM
    • 17,431Posts
    • 40,365Thanks
    Pink.
    October 2008 Grocery Challenge. Please read first two posts.
    • 27th Sep 08, 5:14 PM
    October 2008 Grocery Challenge. Please read first two posts. 27th Sep 08 at 5:14 PM
    Hello everyone,

Welcome to the tenth Grocery Challenge of 2008.

If your new month starts early feel free to join this thread, or if you're still working on your September budget, then keep on posting in the September Grocery Challenge.
    As always this challenge is to reduce your own grocery budget to levels that you will be pleased with, not forgetting that we always recommend that you stay inside your own comfort levels and take things gently one step at a time. Remember that this is not a competition....it's designed to take you and your grocery spending to a level you are happy with.

If you are new to the challenge I have quoted the advice from Galtizz below which will help you get started.

Please post into this thread for help and advice and support at any time. Good luck to everyone taking part!

I have said this before, but for all the newbies to the challenge;

For the first month I took a guess at the budget but I really had no idea how much I was spending.

I found the best thing is to have a guess the first month but SAVE ALL OF YOUR RECEIPTS (and yes, that does include the ones from the local shop when you run out of milk ), then at the end of the month add them all up and have a look if you were on budget, if not, it doesn't matter because your budget was a guess. For the next month you can use the total of your receipts and take a bit off to get a realistic budget, just shave off as much as you think you can, it could be £1 a week or £20 a week.

If you are currently spending £200 a month don't suddenly drop it to £100 - you'll never do it but if you cut £20 a month off for a few months you'll get there eventually without feeling you're missing out on anything.

You might think you've done everything you can in the first month but someone always comes up with a new idea and, if you try it you often find you save a bit more (unless you are SarahSaver who is an expert at this and could only save more if she turned her back garden into a paddy field and lived on rice ) In the first month I thought, I'm planning meals, I couldn't possibly save any more, but then I started double cooking and freezing, and making soup instead of buying it in tins.

I've been doing this since Feb but only saved ALL of my receipts last month, it has given me a much better idea of where it is all going. Budget for next month is £80 for 2 of us, I'll start on 30/4. I could probably save more, by eating different foods but I can afford to live on £80, I have saved a lot of money since Feb. and I don't waste food or money any more. So I'm happy with my budget.
    by Galtizz
    For guidelines on posting in this thread please read the second post in this thread.

For the Grocery challenge Recipe Index please see posts #5 and #6 on this thread.

For everyone's targets and totals for the month please read posts #3 and #4 on this thread.

I hope everyone has a great month!

Pink
    Last edited by Pink.; 28-09-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Page 19
    • Pink.
    • By Pink. 4th Oct 08, 3:13 PM
    • 17,431 Posts
    • 40,365 Thanks
    Pink.
    HI GUys,

HELP!!!!!! picked up some rabbits today (2) how on earth do I cook them????? Dink1
    Originally posted by dink1
    Hi dink,

This thread might help you: Rabbit recipes

Pink
    • wishus
    • By wishus 4th Oct 08, 5:37 PM
    • 851 Posts
    • 5,476 Thanks
    wishus
    Sorry, I know nothing of rabbits...

Spent last night at a poetry reading, which was free including the wine (nice!), so I gave some change to a homeless guy who asked as I thought I could spare it.

I also indulged in a bus ticket... and some cider, and a takeaway to keep my mom company. Ouchies. Still, woke up this morning with a very sore knee (but not head!), so had to indulge in another bus ticket to get to a writing group, which was lovely. Picked up a book for my 4-yr-old nephew from the library book sale for 25p - couldn't resist! Knee still sore, I was sensible and traipsed through half the town looking for cheap hair conditioner - settled on one from Boots for 59p. Marched to the market, only for potatoes (28p for 2lbs), but came away with a 40p cabbage and a £2.50 concealer as well - hey, It was Maybelline, and I wasn't born with it. More traipsing... failed to find any birthday cards I liked, not even from the shop in the art gallery which I visited on the way to see the BP National Portrait competition exhibition (yes - mostly oils). Oh well, got a few days before next weekend.
    That was all nice, but my knee is right hurty now - think I've damaged a ligament. I thought walking was supposed to be healthy!?!
    I've only given myself what I think is a tight budget for ths month. Might be too tight - mind you, shouldn't have said yes to the takeaway... (note to self - takeaways are bad).

Now wondering what birthday pressies I should get for my bro and my friend who both have birthdays next weekend. And how I shall eat after that! My friend likes good red wine, so if anyone knows of any bargains...? My bro's missus is expecting a baby in January, so I was thinking, maybe a contribution to the baby fund... any ideas welcomed!
    Gonna get debt free, and live in a house in the countreeee!
    • candygirl
    • By candygirl 4th Oct 08, 6:04 PM
    • 27,397 Posts
    • 116,579 Thanks
    candygirl
    Been to Morrisons today and spent £44 for a weeks stuff for me and DD, so wasn't too bad, except they couldn't give us a receipt, as machine was broken Just adding it to my total
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004)
  • JayJay14
    Well I have been into town today to get some woolies and a new coat - We are going for a week on a boat on the Broads in 2 weeks so have to be prepared with the temp dropping like a stone

Have spent £39.69 so far, so not too bad. When we go on hols DS will be in the house so I don't suppose I will save anything as will have to stock up on treats for him. Managed to get a few bits in home bargains today - they have granulated sugar for 69p if anyone needs any. Popped to farmfoods as well to get some milk at £1 for 2l, wanted to get plenty but settled for 2 bottles as there were only 5 in the fridge and thought I had better leave some for someone else (though I would have thought that they would have some stashed in the back)

Off to Beverley tomorrow as there is food fair - will have to reign in my spending though, I can always find nice things there and I could just enjoy some of my fave goats cheese

Time to go meal plan I think - I do have that 1/2 pig after all - I think I need an imagination boost.....
  • Jacks xxx
    [quote=mummygems;14584275]Hello.
    I am also going to use up my store-cupboard things this month and then try and cook from scratch next month (although hubby is so fussy its a nightmare). He loves those pasta bake jars so if anyone knows/has a recipe for the Bacon & Tomato pasta bake which doesnt taste like "tomatoes" please could you share. The last time I tried DH said it was too tomatoey.

quote]

Hiya lovely

Sorry I'm so far behind the thread.

To wean my lot off those pricey pasta sauce jars I started making double quantities using one of the jars mixed with pasta sauce recipes from here, some improvisation and all the stretching and bulking out tricks I have learned from awhole year on the GC.

Because it still tasted a bit like the old pasta sauce the fam were ok with it and it started to get them used to the taste of "slightly different"

I still use a cheapie 69p pasta sauce from Lidl for quickness now and again when I get in from work at 4:30 and I've got to feed the hungry mouths, start a load, get changed, fuss the cat, and help with homework before I leave for my other job at 6pm. I can churn out yummy pasta in about 12 minutes flat if I use one of those and mostly frozen veggies.

But enough of that - if hubby doesn't like tomatoey would he prefer "cheesey" instead - or "meaty"? Adding a beef stock cube can make meals taste much meatier (and less tomatoey!) than they really are.

Ok off to read the next 18 pages (probably!) of the thread now!

Love Jacks xxx

PS Forgot to say earlier....Does anybody else think they are watering down the milk all of a sudden?????

I know I might sound demented but we 've been buying "red" skimmed milk for tea and "green" semi skimmed milk for cereal and drnking since forever but several weeks a ago I started noticing my son an't drinking as much milk, and that I wasn't enjoying drinking tea so much - even though the bags were Typhoo - which are my favourite.

We tried a couple of other brands of tea bags to no avail and then one day there wasn't any skimmed milk so I bought the "purple" The One milk and my tea was transformed!

So now we have "purple" The One for me and semi skimmed organic for cereal and drinking and we're all happy again.

(This is just me isn't it????? )

PPS Cheers Mumzy! I didn't even notice that milestone. I may have a celebratory choc chip cookie with my in a minute.

(We liek to live dangerously on a Saturday night in my house! )
    Last edited by Jacks xxx; 04-10-2008 at 7:56 PM. Reason: conserving space like a good GC-er! :-)
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. Einstein
  • mumzyof2
    Please can I put my final total down as i come in OVERBUDGET this week by £2.05 so my total for week was £27.05 . I won't be spending anything else untill Monday when my new budget starts.

[quote=Jacks xxx;14702421]
    Hello.
    I am also going to use up my store-cupboard things this month and then try and cook from scratch next month (although hubby is so fussy its a nightmare). He loves those pasta bake jars so if anyone knows/has a recipe for the Bacon & Tomato pasta bake which doesnt taste like "tomatoes" please could you share. The last time I tried DH said it was too tomatoey.

quote]

Hiya lovely

Sorry I'm so far behind the thread.

To wean my lot off those pricey pasta sauce jars I started making double quantities using one of the jars mixed with pasta sauce recipes from here, some improvisation and all the stretching and bulking out tricks I have learned from awhole year on the GC.

Because it still tasted a bit like the old pasta sauce the fam were ok with it and it started to get them used to the taste of "slightly different"

I still use a cheapie 69p pasta sauce from Lidl for quickness now and again when I get in from work at 4:30 and I've got to feed the hungry mouths, start a load, get changed, fuss the cat, and help with homework before I leave for my other job at 6pm. I can churn out yummy pasta in about 12 minutes flat if I use one of those and mostly frozen veggies.

But enough of that - if hubby doesn't like tomatoey would he prefer "cheesey" instead - or "meaty"? Adding a beef stock cube can make meals taste much meatier (and less tomatoey!) than they really are.

Ok off to read the next 18 pages (probably!) of the thread now!

Love Jacks xxx
    Originally posted by mummygems
    I just noticed you just posted your 1,500 post so well done

OK to keep this on topic I had a NSD today so thats my second in a row..making it third one tomorrow
    Last edited by Pink.; 04-10-2008 at 7:07 PM. Reason: to merge two consecutive posts to make the thread easier for others to read.
    Sealed Pot dec 08 - dec 09 so far £27.67, Live off £4k Spent £330.20 GC £1,200 for 2009 Spent £50.78 PaD so far £650.07
    Debts: L/woods £154.00 C/One PAID O/D £649.90 Next £299.95 O/D PAID Gas £72.60 Electric £155.73 Mum £640.00 Orange £490.32
    • Blairweech
    • By Blairweech 4th Oct 08, 7:32 PM
    • 1,379 Posts
    • 16,273 Thanks
    Blairweech
    OrkneyStar I have just made your flapjacks and they are lovely! Mine seem to have gone quite oily though, not sure why...

Just emailed tesco to ask why they are not putting their value products online anymore, will let you all know the answer when it arrives

Have not spent anything so far, but will have to buy milk and potatoes tomorrow. I have started keeping a spending diary again, I need to know where my money is going.
    We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment
    • Pitlanepiglet
    • By Pitlanepiglet 4th Oct 08, 7:59 PM
    • 2,106 Posts
    • 11,267 Thanks
    Pitlanepiglet
    Just emailed tesco to ask why they are not putting their value products online anymore, will let you all know the answer when it arrives
    Originally posted by Blairweech
    :confused: my Tesco still has value products online, does it depend on your local store?

I had a delivery on Monday that was predominantly Value products - I often wonder what the person picking it thinks - is it someone who thinks "what a skinflint" or an OS'er who thinks "ahh someone with sense"
    Piglet
  • Julimk
    Another NSD. The weather is absolutely horrid, so didnít go out at all! Will have to go out tomorrow for the main shop and am working on the list.

I donít think I will need any meat or fresh veggies this month, as there is enough in the freezer not to mention the recent batch cooking & UFOs. Will need fresh fruit, for pack-ups & snacks. And we are getting through a lot of milk/eggs/cheese. I am still buying the extra mature cheddar even though it is not the cheapest; there is usually at least one on special offer & need less to get a really cheesy flavour.

First experiment with SC (beef casserole) is OK. Not amazing, so not completely converted, though that may be due to what went into it rather than anything else. Will try sausage casserole tomorrow, as have some sausages that need using & plenty of canned tomatoes, beans etc.
  • catnap53
    I have spent 110.23 so far, but this includes Costco offers, Branston beans, toilet rolls and minced steak that will last forever. I was very good and avoided most other stuff apart from juice, milk eggs, bananas and strawberries (and the cream must have just followed the strawberries in)

Went to the F+V shop in the town centre and the ethnic shop across the road and got some stock there too.

We had mince and onion and gravy for tea, I was being watched so couldn't stretch it, although as we had mashed potato, carrots, peas, cabbage and spinach with it we didn't need much of the mince. I have loads left and so little room in the freezer.

Since I got my new chef two weeks ago so I could increase the amount of bread I make DH has not eaten any of his plastic bread. Now I would be happy about that if the freezer wasn't full of it when I need the space for other things

Zzzz

• teedy23
    • By teedy23 4th Oct 08, 8:51 PM
    • 2,041 Posts
    • 5,245 Thanks
    teedy23
    Had a nice wee shop today. On the way to a mystery shopping job I popped into a Sainsbury,s. Had my nectar card with me for once so thought I,d get the few things I needed for tonights cook-in and use some points. Well woopsie land ! Picked up a pack of mixed peppers (not reduced) at £1.39, a bit dear but I wasnt going to get them anywhere else at that time, two small packs of mushrooms reduced to 30p a lemon (not reduced) and a punnet of strawberries reduced to 89p. Went to the till and asked if I could use my nectar points "oh yes" says the nice young man on the till "if I can remember how to do it" chuckles all round. Well he didnt remember so went for the manager, who tried and failed to do it. "oh " says he "Ithink you have to use them in the shop you use most" " I dont usually shop in Sainbury at all" says I "I only ever used them in debenhams and they dont take them anymore" "I mean the shop you registered in" says he " I registered on line " says I "well then" says he, fiddling with the till " I,ve taken a couple of things off, is that ok?" says he Yes thats ok "says I looking at the sub total the till. 90p a bargain.
    Dabbler in all things moneysaving.Master of none

Well except mastered my mortgage 5 yrs early
    Street finds for 2018 £26:49.
  • MRSMCAWBER
    Evening all, hope everyone is having a good weekend

9 days in and still haven't broken into the budget yet ....
    I concocted a rather nice thing for dinner using lots of odds n sods -including 2 turkey steaks -which I normally find really bland (but I still have loads in the freezer I got when whoopsed )I did mine in the remoska but i will pretend I did it on the hob/oven in the recipe
    • 2 turkey steaks -cut into chunks
    • 1 leek sliced -needed using
    • 3/4 tin sweetcorn -from yesterday
    • thick cheese sauce -made using milk that needed using up
    • mashed potato and swede -left over from dinner yesterday
    • cooked green beans/cabbage -ditto
    1. seal the turkey, then add the leeks and cook until soft
    2. stir in drained sweetcorn and cheese sauce and reduce
    3. chop the beans and cabbage into the mash then place on top of the turkey mix
    4. sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until golden n bubbling
    It actually would have been plenty for 4 with extra veggies or roasties -but we had it as it was and hubby had seconds as he had been out golfing in the cold all day -although his excuse was "well I will just see if it really is as nice as I think it is" .. It was lovely - I love bubble n squeak so the topping was a twist on that

Tomorrow is roast chicken dinner - I did the chicken in the remoska this morning so will strip it off in the morning and make hubby some chicken n sweetcorn soup for lunch monday

I can't believe how well we are eating from the cupboards, freezer etc, I did give hubby Ä20 so he could stop off at the naafi to see if they had anything like butter to whack in the freezer -but he came back with it as there was nothing of use to us ...see I can't spend it even by proxy

Hubby has a golf comp in the morning so im going to get lots of crochet done..although I may have to make something sweet too probably some cranberry scone in the remoska -seems much quicker than faffing with the oven :confused:
    anyway enough waffle..will get off..
    Have a great weekend everyone
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
    • angelatgraceland
    • By angelatgraceland 4th Oct 08, 9:10 PM
    • 3,318 Posts
    • 23,074 Thanks
    angelatgraceland
    :confused: my Tesco still has value products online, does it depend on your local store?

I had a delivery on Monday that was predominantly Value products - I often wonder what the person picking it thinks - is it someone who thinks "what a skinflint" or an OS'er who thinks "ahh someone with sense"
    Originally posted by Pitlanepiglet
    Yes I find this also-really annoying as I know they have it in the store it is picked from! They are trying to make us buy the more expensive stuff. The value shower gel,shampoo and conditioner and also the value washing powder ar not online on either Tesco or asda lately.

Another NSD. The weather is absolutely horrid, so didn’t go out at all! Will have to go out tomorrow for the main shop and am working on the list.

I don’t think I will need any meat or fresh veggies this month, as there is enough in the freezer not to mention the recent batch cooking & UFOs. Will need fresh fruit, for pack-ups & snacks. And we are getting through a lot of milk/eggs/cheese. I am still buying the extra mature cheddar even though it is not the cheapest; there is usually at least one on special offer & need less to get a really cheesy flavour.

First experiment with SC (beef casserole) is OK. Not amazing, so not completely converted, though that may be due to what went into it rather than anything else. Will try sausage casserole tomorrow, as have some sausages that need using & plenty of canned tomatoes, beans etc.
    Originally posted by Julimk
    Yes I usually use a strong cheddar when cooking as I use far less so it also means theres less fat in the meal. The exception to this is the cheese I grate you go on top of the pasta dishes as DD23 uses it like there is no tomorrow.
    Re the SC I assure you it is indeed what is going in there-I never look back on getting mine.
    Just in case anyone wants it-here is my recipe for sausage casserole in the SC. I always precook the sausages by the way as I like to cut down on the fat content of the dish.

8-12 sausages
    1 tin of baked beans or kidney beans plus tomato puree or both
    about 1-2 pints of water
    2 or 3 beef stock cubes
    1 or 2 tins tomatoes
    maybe some carrots
    herbs of choice
    1 teaspoon chilli powder or 2 dried chillis if you like it a bit hot n spicy.
    1 cup of soup mix
    2 onions(small/med)
    2 medium potatoes-maybe more sliced or small chunks
    possibly other beans pulses or lentils I want to use up
    Any bits of veg I want to use up
    I top it on the last half hour with dumplings made with suet.
    I usually make a double batch of dumplings. I basically fill up my large SC and don't need to serve any extras with the casserole.
    As you see-its very "chuck it in the pot" in style and not important regarding quantities unless you really want it to be. The important part is making sure its not too salty-I put in 2 stock cubes and add the 3rd only if necessary. whether I use 2 tins toms depends how much I want to make and so forth. I tend to make this when I want to use up bits from the cupboard-they never really know what will be in it. Never done a bad one though.

I used my first ever breadmix today-the hovis one. It was so different to what I usually make. Now Im wondering-is it the bread mix ingredients or is it the breadmaker programme I used? Normally ~I do large dark rapid but for the breadmix I did the standard large dark and(handsome)it looked and tasted great-far better than I've been making previously. Has anyone else found this? I will experiment with my own breadmaking now and use this programme and see what happens. 3 and a half hours is a long time though. It was much bigger and fluffier than usual.
    P.S A NSD for me. Total food spend this week was £80.17 but thats loads and loads of stuff!
    Last edited by angelatgraceland; 04-10-2008 at 9:31 PM. Reason: additions and spelling
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
    • CherryPie
    • By CherryPie 4th Oct 08, 9:23 PM
    • 427 Posts
    • 5,349 Thanks
    CherryPie
    Had pasta with HM roasted veg sauce, salad & whoopsie crusty bread (18p) for dinner tonight. Didn't realise they whoopsied so early (6pm) in Mr T's. Maybe cos it's Saturday??:confused: Had some nearly past their best mushrooms in the fridge so on a whim decided to make some risotto. Turned out not bad I think so there's another 4 dinners in the freezer. At this rate I'll not be buying food until Decembers challenge!!
    My name is CherryPie and I'm addicted to grocery shopping!!

Grocery Challenge

Feb 2016 - £46.73 / £100.00
  • kiwiblue
    Hi everyone,
    Just done my main shop for the month, came in at $50, so it will be tight this month. Will just have to stay away from the shops!
    Jan: $386.38/$500
    • queen of string
    • By queen of string 4th Oct 08, 9:38 PM
    • 506 Posts
    • 3,879 Thanks
    queen of string
    Am having a disaster, but trying to look at it as a challenge. Went to costco yesterday, spent £128 OMG, then £9 in Aldi. Means things are going to be a bit tight for the rest of the month. There is masses in the freezer though so hopefully just F+V and Milk and Bread. (famous last words).
    Eat food, not edible food-like items. Mostly plants.
    • cw18
    • By cw18 5th Oct 08, 6:40 AM
    • 8,073 Posts
    • 86,059 Thanks
    cw18
    I used my first ever breadmix today-the hovis one. It was so different to what I usually make. Now Im wondering-is it the bread mix ingredients or is it the breadmaker programme I used? Normally ~I do large dark rapid but for the breadmix I did the standard large dark and(handsome)it looked and tasted great-far better than I've been making previously. Has anyone else found this? I will experiment with my own breadmaking now and use this programme and see what happens. 3 and a half hours is a long time though. It was much bigger and fluffier than usual.
    Originally posted by angelatgraceland
    I've never used a breadmix, but I always use the standard (3lb loaf in 3.5hr) program on my machine. The instructions say that using the rapid setting misses out a 'raise', so I guess the bread won't be as big or light done that way (which matches your description), and my son doesn't like "heavy" bread.

I actually did a 2.5lb loaf for the first time on Friday (have always done 3lb-ers before - and it was only 10 mins quicker!), as the blokes didn't actually eat much of the last one I did anyway Turned out to be because the slices were too big for the toaster..... So I figured it was worth trying the smaller one, and it fits in -- just!!

I guess if the rapid setting makes them smaller then either size done that way would fit, so I might try it for the next loaf, but I'm then back to whether or not my son will eat it due to it not being as fluffy :confused:
    Last edited by cw18; 05-10-2008 at 9:21 AM. Reason: spelling!
    Cheryl
  • WelshWoofer
    Just a real quickie to tell you that Wexford mature cheddar in Mr S is marked down to £1.20 (in the whoopsie bit but with at least a month on the date:confused: ) but at the self scan tills it goes through at 50p! That's for the big block - so I got 3! Don't worry I left loads behind for someone else!

Have enough cheese to last about a month now for £1.50.

Anyway off to the US tomorrow so have a good week - see you next weekend.
    January grocery spending - £82.73/ £120
    • Pitlanepiglet
    • By Pitlanepiglet 5th Oct 08, 9:10 AM
    • 2,106 Posts
    • 11,267 Thanks
    Pitlanepiglet
    Went to costco yesterday, spent £128 OMG,
    Originally posted by queen of string
    I'm trying to work on a plan for dealing with Costco shops. I imagine that what you bought yesterday will last you well over a month? Presumably you bought your three trays of mince along with 'loo roll?

I've started (since July) recording my Costco shops separately so that I can work out how much I spend at Costco but then spread over a longer period that reflects when I use the stuff.

I had thought I'd spent way too much money in Costco but looking at it for July, August and September I've only spent £129 per month (2 of us) and that includes the gammon and pork offers from the last month that I still have most of in the freezer. Once I get a feel for what I'm spending over a six or twelve month period I'll set a budget to make sure I'm not over spending.

I'd be interested in how others deal with bulk buying?
    Piglet
  • bullet
    I did a corned beef and piccalilli pie yesterday that tasted delicious. Had some cabbage to go with it.
    Today it's going to be fish in a cheese sauce with an oatmeal and breadcrumb topping, with mashed potatoes, carrots and brussel sprouts. I'll do extra mash so that some can be saved and mixed with a tin of sardines for me and our youngest son's lunch tomorrow.
    Last edited by bullet; 05-10-2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typo
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

180Posts Today

1,054Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Delighted people are pushing @BorisJohnson on getting proper financial ed in schools. He says not enough resourc? https://t.co/c8Eb6BAwgU

• RT @MartinSLewis: I sued Facebook for defamation over scam ads & settled in return for 2 things that LAUNCH TODAY -1on1 scam help at new C?

• Bizzare German twitter mash article has called me "MARTIN LEWIS, der Geldsparexperte," Any german speakers out the? https://t.co/1tXEzCe4Y3

• Follow Martin