Free Veet Waxing Sample. (Merged)

Comments

• robnye
    robnye Posts: 5,411
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    my eldest daughter bought some of these last summer..... due to her teenage years the haris on her legs werent that bad..... she threw a strop and winged that they didnt work...... so I tried....... first on one leg...... (yep i have very hairy legs) worked wonders, my skin was so smooth.... ha ha

she wasnt in the room a the time , so didnt beleive me..... so i did the other leg.. same results...... eldest daughter then complained that i had used them all.......

anyway i then walked around for weeks with a strip 2 inches wide by 6 inches long on both shins..... and a face leaving no doubt to ......'dont ask'......
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to.... ;) :cool:
  • MonkeyGirl
    MonkeyGirl Posts: 587 Forumite
    :confused: This offer still seems valid as my friend has just signed up for it and at the end she got this message. "Thanks for your interest in Veet®. You should be receiving your sample in 6 - 8 weeks by post."

Maybe this should be moved back to freebies?

MonkeyGirl
  • MrB_2
    MrB_2 Posts: 729 Forumite
    Thanks MonkeyGirl. Backup on these closed/unclosed offers is always appreciated. I think its a case of Highland Lasses going round with hairer legs than their menfolk. ;-)
    I'm back after a break :money:
  • queensway_boy
    queensway_boy Posts: 5,990
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Yep,got 2 lots today..;)
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,544
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Ambassador
    I hope I get mine... nothing so far
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hi all, i have been viewing this site for a while and thought i would give something back :o

if you goto http://www.veet.com and click on the freebies tab you can get some free wax strips for jsut filling in a small multiple choice questionaire
  • mumof3mk
    mumof3mk Posts: 243 Forumite
    just clicked on the link, to gain my free sample. only to have the message on screen come up sayin, this is no longer available. :confused:

:mad: :mad:
    Im now a mum of 4 children. but dont know how to change my username.lol
  • its working for me signed up 5 mins before i posted the link here
  • Str4berr3
    Str4berr3 Posts: 666 Forumite
    I think someone had posted this one out before and had problems with this, same as before; can seem to continue the survey. (the click button does'nt seem to respond-cant go to the next page to continue filling out the rest of the form.)
    Would've been a great freebie though..... :confused:
  • Str4berr3
    Str4berr3 Posts: 666 Forumite
    blu*dog wrote:
    its working for me signed up 5 mins before i posted the link here

Its proberly me. where ever i visit i seem to alway crash their sites! acept for mse. :o
    Veet proberly recongnised my name and completely shut down for their protection!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure