Tenerife Cheap Flights And Accommodation V Package

Options
Hi experts

I am looking at going to tenerife next sept with hubby and baby does anyone know of any good websites for flights and accommodation a number I have looked at don't seem to show availability yet. Am looking for reasonable standard of pref self catering accommodation in playa de las americas and flight for 2 weeks.

Any help appreciated

Lynne

Comments

• GlennTheBaker
    GlennTheBaker Posts: 2,974 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can't help with accomodation but for flights I would suggest Skyscanner. I would imagine September 2006 flights will be released sometime during the spring.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    SEp 06 flights should be available now imo....

I have just looked on first choice website( i hav used them in the past and found them to hav some cheap flights) also their package deals on line are usually much cheaper than going through an agent

I just put in 10th sep 2006 for 14 nights from norwich and it came out at £244 per adult inc which isnt a brilliant price but at least shows they are available to book now.
  • jetboy
    jetboy Posts: 524 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The best flight deals you will get to the Canaries are with the charter companies eg thomsonfly, xl.com (excel airways) and via search engines such as farebase.net, flightline.co.uk, fly-4-less.com etc. Apartments and hotels can be found on sites such as bedbookers.com, totalstay.com , alpharooms. Its a bit early to get deals for next september. You could try directholdays.co.uk as they often give good package prices. If you are paying less than £250 for 14 days in confirmed accommodation I reckon you are getting a good deal as you'll be hard pushed to find a return flight for less than £130 on its own.
    Timmay!
  • jon_r_2
    jon_r_2 Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    interesting topic.My wife & i have just returned from Playa Blanca, Lanzarote.The part we stayed in was lovely.We booked a week self catering with Thomas Cook,all was fine,rep, transfers, etc.However before we went i priced this up, booking flight only and apartment seperately.Using Monarch airways, who go to Lanzarote once a week,all in all it worked out pretty well the same price.ok so 14 days could have saved us £100, but i dont think it's worth it all in all. One niggle re T.Cook they charge £20 extra just for us to sit together, totally exorbitant.We told them that as well. BUT if any one knows a cheap way of booking this your self please share it.(Easy Jet,cheaper, but they dont go to the Canaries) ... thanks
    never put off buying a bargain today,it may be gone tomorrow
  • budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.find-rooms.com will do "Optimist apts" Playa del Americas for £179 per week Sept 06
  • ttoli
    ttoli Posts: 825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you do book flights with https://www.excelairways.com , try the promotion codes
    divers or calis, not sure if they are valid for next year but they saved me 30%for a flight to Larnaca
  • ttoli
    ttoli Posts: 825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Another quick point if you do find accomodation thru an online company, go into an independant Travel agent and ask sweetly if you can look at thier OAG Apartments Gazetear(Sic), this gives an un biased report on the accomodation
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    ttoli wrote:
    Another quick point if you do find accomodation thru an online company, go into an independant Travel agent and ask sweetly if you can look at thier OAG Apartments Gazetear(Sic), this gives an un biased report on the accomodation
    or look at https://www.holiday-truth.com for travellers own experiences
  • withabix
    withabix Posts: 9,508 Forumite
    Options
    I find the best and most numerous reviews are at

https://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    Let us know when you want to go,

where you want to fly from,

how long you want to stay,

and what type of accommodation you fancy

and i will have a look for you. I have been going to tenerife 4 times a year for over 10 years. Oh and i'm of in 5 weeks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure