🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• xellieqx
    xellieqx Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Pizza Express in Bolton town centre is doing 241 on all mains, every day of the week.
  • RiderOnTheStorm
    Options
    STRADA offers the freshness of traditional Italian cooking in a stylish contemporary environment.

http://www.stradaoffers.co.uk/gmtv

And for the importants T's & C's

Terms & conditions

Receive a free main course when another of greater or equal value is purchased. The cheapest main course will be free. One voucher required per free main course. A maximum of 3 vouchers can be redeemed per table. Offer valid all day Sunday - Thursday until 31st March 2009. Not valid with any other offer, voucher, set menu, Tesco voucher or promotion. Not valid in Center Parcs restaurants, Royal Festival Hall or Riverside (More London). Valid on Takeaway orders. Entering your e-mail address will add you to the STRADA newsletter database, we will never share your e-mail with 3rd parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
  • rb27
    rb27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I've just seen that Brains are offering loads of deals for their pubs in the south west and wales. www.brainsoffers.com. Looks like they are available to all, just need to go to the site for some and others you can get in their pubs. They have a 2 for 1 voucher that you can download!
    :T
  • nat2or
    nat2or Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    rb27 wrote: »
    Hi, I've just seen that Brains are offering loads of deals for their pubs in the south west and wales. www.brainsoffers.com. Looks like they are available to all, just need to go to the site for some and others you can get in their pubs. They have a 2 for 1 voucher that you can download!
    :T

I used these vouchers in a pub in Cardiff last week! I think the offers change regularly as I noticed a different pub on the site the other day. They are definately worth using.....visit the site to see what's there! If you are in Wales, there will always be a Brains pub near by!:beer:
  • malcolm000
    malcolm000 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Planning to take advantage of Bella Italia's 2for1 main courses offer - can anyone confirm whether I can pay using Leisure vouchers (obtained from Pigsback.com).
    Also the offer states I can use up to 3 2for1 vouchers for so can I simply print and use 2 such vouchers at the same time for a party of 4 people?
  • spanners45
    Options
    For those keen on Mexican food; check this out

Green & Red, a Mexican cantina in east London has a 50% off food until mid March. We had tacos and burritos from their menu (there's a whole menu apart from these two dishes) and I almost couldn't finish my burrito - it was a very generous size, deliciously tasty and packed with filling. The price was good also, £6 for the burrito and £5 for the tacos, which was even cheaper with the 50% offer.

http://www.greenred.co.uk/index.asp - (check the top left corner of the home page). I think the offer is open to everyone; at least it doesn't say the opposite anywhere on the site
  • veg_racer
    veg_racer Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Just go to any Frankie & Bennys and order between 5 & 10pm on a Monday and automatically recieve 25% off any non-drink items ( it even works on CD's)

Also keep your bill and fill in an online survey about your experience and use it for £5 off your next visit (then keep that bill & repeat):money:
  • xyz123
    xyz123 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Zizzi are doing an offer for a main course for £1 when ordering another main course. The voucher is available at http://www.zizzioffers.co.uk/. Voucher is valid until 12th March and is valid sunday-thursday.....hope this helps someone save some money....
  • chrisliv24
    Options
    If you go to Loch Fyne's website, you can get a £10 off voucher. It's valid for two or more main courses when you order from the A La Carte menu and can be used anytime except Mothers Day and Easter weekend. Offer not available at the Loch Fyne Oyster Bar , Cairndow. Offer closes 30th April 2009 and only one voucher per table. You'll have to register your name an email address and they will send you the voucher by email to print out.
  • tommyG
    tommyG Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Two pies for the price of one at Urban Pie at the Bullring in Birmingham

http://www.urbanpie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/2for1-jpeg_11.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income