Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• Nar121184
    Options
    HaHa! Bar and Grill are currently doing two brilliant deals.

Lunch from the 'Favourites' Menu for £5 and any starter and a main from the 'Favourites' menu for £10 in the evenings. The mains are priced between £6-£11 so both deals save you a lot, and the food is really good too :T

Nar
  • tridav
    Options
    I dined at Prezzo's in Lincoln last night and there was 50% off all food and drink all day every day. The restaurant did not know how lond the offer would be on for.
  • phsychoduck
    Options
    Pretty much a BOGOF offer, buy one main meal get another for a pound.

http://www.zizzioffers.co.uk/

Terms and conditions
    • Zizzi are offering one complimentary pizza, pasta, salad, calzone or risotto for £1 when you purchase any other main course. Dishes from the 'carne and pesce' menu section and specials are not included, sorry.
    • Promotion valid 18th February 2009 to 12th March 2009, Sunday to Thursday.
    • The main meal for a £1 will be the least expensive.
    • Each voucher can only be redeemed against a pizza, pasta, salad, calzone or risotto for £1 when another main course is purchased, but there is no limit to how many vouchers can be redeemed per group.
    • Not valid with any other promotion.
    • Redeemable in all Zizzi restaurants including De:alto Bluewater.
    • Promotion excludes Zizzi takeaway dishes but does include Bambini meals.
    • We reserve the right to amend or update this offer at any time at our discretion.
    • The voucher is only valid for individual, named customers and only if all the customer fields are completed.
    • Promoter: Zizzi, 5th Floor, 2 Balcombe St, London, NW1 6NW
  • MissD43
    Options
    I have just received an email from Zizzi's with an offer of buy one main meal and get another for only £1. It is valid Sunday to Thursday. Offer ends 12th March. You have to download a voucher.
  • ezmparsons
    Options
    I recived this email form Zizzi buy a main meal and get a pizza pasta risotto or calzone for £1. Cheapest one free. Available from the 18th feb to the 12th March. 2009.
    check out http://www.zizzioffers.co.uk/ Just fill it out and print it off. You can have as many vouchers per group as long as have enough vouchers and a full priced meal is bought per voucher. Good if you have a birthday coming up or some form of celebration. The food is great and I've been several times and never had a bad experience. The average main meal is less than £10 so 2 could easily have a drink and a main course for about £16 pounds, or if you want to be cheap just order tap water and have a drink at home afterwards and you could have change from a tenner.

:money: :j :beer:
  • cardiff
    Options
    A Carvery meal and ice-cream sundae for just £4.90

Toby Carvery and Woman’s Own have got together so you can enjoy a tasty Toby Carvery meal - and a delicious ice-cream sundae - all for just £4.90!

So why wait till Mothers’ Day to give your mum a treat? Just download a voucher for our best ever offer and use it before 21st March 2009.

Each voucher entitles up to four guests to a Carvery meal and ice-cream sundae for just £4.90. So take a day off and treat the kids at half-term.

It couldn't be easier to get this amazing offer. Simply:
    - Download the voucher below
    - Visit any Toby Carvery Monday to Saturday and be seated before 6.30pm
    - Hand the voucher over at time of ordering
    - Please note that a few terms and conditions apply

Download your voucher now*
  • Harriet_Liberty
    Options
    I went to Prezzo in Barnstaple yesterday and they had an offer at lunchtime of 50% off all food. Had a fantastic meal with my son and saved £12.42. Others may be doing the same thing - no voucher needed just walk in off the street. Drinks are full price

Oh and they have quite a few meals that are gluten free although it doesn't say on the menu - just ask. Pizza Hut and Pizza Express have very little gluten free so it's nice to find an italian restaurasnt I can eat at
  • paramount_2
    Options
    “Brasserie Gerard bring you “the best steak frites this side of Paris” for only £7.95 until the end of March. This premium 255g Top-Side steak comes with a generous serving of delicious frites (that’s French for chips), valid at any time of day, Monday through Thursday. Visit www.brasseriegerard.co.uk to find a restaurant near you. Subject to availability. Bon app!tit, Gerard.”

HomePage_2.JPG
  • sallymcp
    Options
    Register with Revolution and they will email you a two4one voucher you can use on certain drinks, pizza and cocktails
  • dianadors
    Options
    Hubby and I dined at STRADA last night on the Buy one get one free main course (vouchers valid Sunday- Thursday) Cost £13 in total as he drank Coke and I drank the free water that they provide. Very nice meal and it was packed - they were turning people away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure