Options

Comments

• McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    daz200 wrote: »
    OLD ORLEANS

We've taken 50% off all our food prices Sunday to Thursday. [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,serif]Available up to 14th December, Sunday through to Thursday[/FONT].

Just print off this email, hand it to staff with your order, and we'll do the rest. And you can print as many copies as you need and use them each time you visit us from the 30th November to the 14th December 2008. [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,serif]That's 50% off* every time you visit.[/FONT]

http://ems.evolvingsoftware.co.uk/campaigns/2E94294EA1879E5E14A3A0BE96DB1D34/

Brilliant, thanks for that. Looks like a nice menu too
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Theres an offer for 2 for 1 on curry meals accross the country, it was inside todays Sun.

Just print out your voucher, call the curry house on the list and off you go. thanks to fellow MSE, claire21.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/article1923070.ece
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • curriej99
    Options
    harryharp wrote: »
    Well, I went to the Walkabout restaurant in Liverpool today, armed with my free burger voucher. As I'm a vegetarian I asked if I could have the veggie burger version as it's the same price, and was told no, the offer only applied to the meat burger!

I was pretty digusted with this, and found it very discriminatory. Will certainly not be going back there again.

Well listen, you may count yourself lucky. I went to Walkabout in Brighton on Thursday lunchtime and both myself and a friend got the free burger. I have to say, we were both disgusted by what we were presented with, and we're not that fussy. It LOOKED okay, but the burger itself smelled like it was made from meat that was off. We had to move the plates away from us as the smell was wafting over us. Whether Walkabout have a big pile of rotten meat in a Warehouse somewhere, or we were just isolated cases, is something i can't tell you. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience. By the way, no we did not complain. We just left. It felt a bit weird complaining about a freebie, and we both just wanted out of there.
  • harryharp
    harryharp Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    curriej99 wrote: »
    Well listen, you may count yourself lucky. I went to Walkabout in Brighton on Thursday lunchtime and both myself and a friend got the free burger. I have to say, we were both disgusted by what we were presented with, and we're not that fussy. It LOOKED okay, but the burger itself smelled like it was made from meat that was off. We had to move the plates away from us as the smell was wafting over us. Whether Walkabout have a big pile of rotten meat in a Warehouse somewhere, or we were just isolated cases, is something i can't tell you. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience. By the way, no we did not complain. We just left. It felt a bit weird complaining about a freebie, and we both just wanted out of there.
    Oooh, that is gross- poor you. I must say it did think the Liverpool one was a bit 'seedy', come to think of it...looks like a lucky escape for me.
  • eltyboy
    Options
    banner-2for5.jpg
    http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/!

200 pubs around the country - worth looking at!:T
  • IGK
    IGK Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    maddypc wrote: »
    Be warned though, 4 of us went and I checked with the staff we could use the vouchers, and they said yes. However when it came to paying they said we could only use one voucher! This was NOT on their T & Cs at the time and we weren't told before we ate even though we had asked. Even when we pointed out that we could use the voucher twice if we had sat paid 2 and 2 instead of 4 together, and they agreed (!), they still wouldn't change the bill to 2 bills and let us have the other discount! Their customer service is rubbish, and the service in the Watford restaurant was rubbish too! Be warned!!

Maddy

I don't see why you wanted to use more than one voucher anyway. To quote the Terms & Conditions:
    Only one voucher per party/per table. Offer is not available for parties of more than 4 people.

So for the 4 of you you would just use one voucher to get 50% off your food. Perhaps you confused the staff by offering them 2 vouchers? :confused:
  • Breadsauce_2
    Options
    I applied online for the Tast of London, but they have now stopped this until January... just thought i'd let you all know..

Merry Christmas..:beer:
  • warren_lewis
    Options
    Reds Bar and Grill located in Wimbledon and Putney have a fantastic Introductory Offer 30% OFF New a la carte menu.

Simply print off the voucher on their website and take it in.

Offer available sunday - thursday 5pm - close

http://www.redsbarandgrill.co.uk/food.htm
  • katiemay_2
    Options
    Printable voucher for £5 off when 2 people spend £20 or more on food before 15th Dec 2008:

http://www.hahaonline.co.uk/enews_campaigns/DECEMBER08-ESHOT-ALL/01_12_08_ALL_5_OFF.pdf
    Just completed my one-time IVA :D
  • boltonangel
    boltonangel Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    Options
    free glass of wine when you purchase a meal at vintage inn.
    leaflets in vintage inn pubs and i think on the website....
    https://www.mbplc.com
    Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself.

wins - peroni bottle opener, peroni bowl, peroni coastersx2 and a vodkat cocktail kit,
    would love to win something 'proper'!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport