Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• harryharp
    harryharp Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They know nothing of the £6.99 deal, they only have the £9.99 one when you have it delivered.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Carvery for £3.50 (some £3.75) no voucher needed its that price mon-sat

Use this link to find your nearest, price is displayed when you click on the pub name

http://www.pubcarvery.co.uk//find-us/pub-and-carvery-directory.html
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    Carvery for £3.50 (some £3.75) no voucher needed its that price mon-sat

Use this link to find your nearest, price is displayed when you click on the pub name

http://www.pubcarvery.co.uk//find-us/pub-and-carvery-directory.html

Yer expect me to leave the "big smoke" to go for a cheap meal?! Can't afford the petrol mate !!! (Anyway, we all know that there is no real life north of Watford / M25). :D
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • doveman
    doveman Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone else having problems with the La Tasca signup?

After I enter my details, it tries to redirect to
    http://www.mailm.co.uk/9/form.php?form=13
    which fails to load.

EDIT: I just managed to get it to work, so hopefully whatever was wrong has been fixed.
  • Dickster_2
    Dickster_2 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Cafe Rouge - 3 courses for £15
    Nando's - Kids eat free
    Tootsies and Dexters - BOGOF
    Strada - 3 courses for £15
    Frankie & Bennys - Kids eat free

All for Amex card holders - see http://www.amexnetwork.co.uk/eatout/
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,038 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For anyone in Manchester or nearby:

Harvey Nichols

It's back. Three courses and unlimited wine for £21 at the Second Floor Brasserie

Abode Manchester
    Enjoy a three course lunch at the Michael Caines restaurant for only £9.95 or enjoy a taste of sushine with a sharing platter and a bottle of house wine for only £19.95 at the MC Cafe bar

Walrus

Indulge your taste buds with an exclusive 2-4-1 offer on food

And lots more at www.manchesterconfidential.com
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £2827 | Natwest Credit Card: £3362.96
  • just_thrifty
    just_thrifty Posts: 1,206 Forumite
    Options
    This is the offer with Daily Telegraph today, but it says there will be a voucher in the paper July 5th- 11th. You can use the voucher between the 6th & the 17th (Sunday-Thurs). Don't know what Bella Italia restaurants are like, we don't have any in N. Ireland. :-(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk - the link is on the top right of the page.

Does anyone know if the food is good? Have friends in mainland UK I could tell about the offer.
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    Options
    Yer expect me to leave the "big smoke" to go for a cheap meal?! Can't afford the petrol mate !!! (Anyway, we all know that there is no real life north of Watford / M25). :D

But darn sarf you dont have any proper English pubs serving proper cask beer and english meals like steak and kidney pie etc

London caters for it's locals and the local food, Indian, Kurd, Turkish, Pakistani, Italian etc, rarely see any english food :rotfl: and the beer is girly fizzy lager.

You need to emigrate north of Watford, or better still just keep going north of Birmingham :D
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    But darn sarf you dont have any proper English pubs serving proper cask beer and english meals like steak and kidney pie etc

London caters for it's locals and the local food, Indian, Kurd, Turkish, Pakistani, Italian etc, rarely see any english food :rotfl: and the beer is girly fizzy lager.

A lot of pubs serve steak & kidney pie. Wetherspoons serve a lot of traditional english meals.
    You need to emigrate north of Watford, or better still just keep going north of Birmingham :D
    Ha, ha, what and fall of the end of the world ? :confused:
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    Options
    A lot of pubs serve steak & kidney pie. Wetherspoons serve a lot of traditional english meals.

Ha, ha, what and fall of the end of the world ? :confused:

Weatherspoons dont COOK english food :rotfl: they use the digit method ? one finger to press a number whilst the frozen article is placed in a metal box and the plate turns around whilst bombarded with nuclear things :D I think it is called microwave blasting.

Now "up north it's dun reet pruper, tha nowse" english cooking like mum used to do, and thats not from a paddy field :eek: but a farmers field :j

Oh and by the way, the end of the world is not flat, its called Hadrians wall ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure