Orange good deals

Options
Having hunted on the net for a good deal on an orange mobile, guess where I found the BEST deal........THE ORANGE SHOP.......der?

Yeah 6months 1/2 price direct from orange so no naffing about with cashback t&c's designed to catch you out! You only pay 1/2 price to start.

And the killer was if I handed in an old brick of a mobile, a previous c520 in my case, I had £100 credited to my bill, so equivalent to another 6 months at 1/2 price.........so I'm WELL pleased.

Anyone know of a better deal, that I missed?

It was your plan 200 at £15/month for 6 months a Sony ericcson k750i free and £100 credit to account.

"Warra Smashing deal"........(my Cath Tate imprression)

Comments

• Farhan
    Farhan Posts: 86 Forumite
    Options
    WHAT THE ****!?!?!?!??!!!??!? how the hell did u manage to get £100?!?!? last i heard they were doing £50 for a phone! did u need to hand in the manual charger etc???
    is the £100 on every phone contract?? let us know the details of ure contract please!
  • Jay_Wiseman
    Options
    Good work! :)
  • haveagoade
    haveagoade Posts: 934 Forumite
    Options
    yeah thats what I said !!!!!! £100 credit.....yippee and its only till mon close here in !^^"%"£$£$ yeah wouldnt you like to know, all the best phone are gone now and the guy in the shop wont sign me up on a phone on order, weep weep weep, cos I tried to get another!
  • haveagoade
    Options
    handed in just the handset nothing more
  • matrix999
    matrix999 Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A £100 for the Motorola C520..........OMG!!

Thats an amazing deal, is this written down anywhere or was the sales advisor just being nice.

Can you supply more details..Thanks!
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Think I'll be having a little wander into the next town to the Orange shop tomorrow:):). Thanks for that!
  • rabialiones
    rabialiones Posts: 1,957 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dont think this offer is online, i havent found it!
    Nice to save.
  • haveagoade
    Options
    It finishes today in my city, dont know if it were nationwide anyway. Perhaps it was just a local offer to attract the uni freshers, to stop them going to 3.All the best mobiles are gone anyway,and they wont sign you for a mobile they dont have to beat the deadline.
  • haveagoade
    Options
    It was'nt a well publicised deal, it was an A4 black and white printed notice stuck to the official ORANGE shop window, and it started last tue and I was told it was gonna finish today, perhaps a pilot for a nationwide campaign maybe????????
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Finishes "maybe" today in the Orange shop I went to today. It may be on tomorrow they don't know!

Have to agree with you as no good phones available. No signing up either. Pity really as I would have taken the SE w800i, T750i or Nokia 6680. Still £50 to be given back if you hand in a working handset afterwards though - if you still want the tariff. I didn't realise either that it doesn't include any texts although you can buy a bundle of 60 for £4 each month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure