Help with best phone offers please.

Options
Mandles
Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
Can anyone give me advice on what is the best phone to get please as i have no clue.Requirements;
Contract hopefully £15 month(may go up to £20 if cash back etc),
Only 12 month contract,
want a decent phone with camera, video , can send photos & has real tunes or polyphonic. I quite like flip phones(love pink phones!...how sad am i !)

Some free minuites & sms if poss(dont need much talk time)

I am hopeless & have tried to find one but its all too confusing for me. Any help on what is the best buy would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Comments

• haveagoade
    Options
    Here some advice from a bloke! Get down your orange shop and get a sony erricson 750i, its the same as the walkman branded w800i but without the 512mb memory card. a superb 2meg camera,mp3 video etc.

all at 6 months 1/2 price line rental.....done direct from orange so no naffing about with cashbacks, its 15/month direct via orange...all on th your plan 200, then again perhaps you wanna get that nice girlie pink nflip phone instead...lol
  • Tony1210
    Options
    Have you seen the CPW deals with cash back on 3. You can get a decent Nokia (6630) free, 500 x network mins, 100 texts for £5.00 odd (cash back deal and cash back from Quido) Thats What I am going to be doing shortly.
    something missing
  • vansboy
    vansboy Posts: 6,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    https://www.O2.co.uk Samsung E530 (pinkish) flip £19/month - option for more talk or more text, you choose. & double minutes options. Not cashback or anything.Not really a proper video fone though - not a 3G model. You'd need Z500 for that & it aint pink!!(Buy a pink case, thats what Mrs V has done - Samsung e720!!)

It's a better deal than in O2 shops.

VB
  • haveagoade
    Options
    6630 e530, are both inferior phones to the k750I ,imho. and those cashbacks are design for you to mess up so they dont have to pay you unlike ORANGE who charge 1/2 price on the bill from the start!
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Mandles, not sad at all icon11.gif

I want a pink flip phone too!
  • svkhtn
    svkhtn Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    You meant it is 15pounds/month for 6 months and 30pounds/month for 6 months after that ?

Thanks !
    haveagoade wrote:
    Here some advice from a bloke! Get down your orange shop and get a sony erricson 750i, its the same as the walkman branded w800i but without the 512mb memory card. a superb 2meg camera,mp3 video etc.

all at 6 months 1/2 price line rental.....done direct from orange so no naffing about with cashbacks, its 15/month direct via orange...all on th your plan 200, then again perhaps you wanna get that nice girlie pink nflip phone instead...lol
  • Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Options
    vansboy wrote:
    https://www.O2.co.uk Samsung E530 (pinkish) flip £19/month - option for more talk or more text, you choose. & double minutes options. Not cashback or anything.Not really a proper video fone though - not a 3G model. You'd need Z500 for that & it aint pink!!(Buy a pink case, thats what Mrs V has done - Samsung e720!!)

It's a better deal than in O2 shops.

VB
    oohh! a pink phone. like the sound that . may try one of the others , im not sure yet but many thanks. any more offers???
  • Jonni2bad
    Options
    The CPW is a great deal, not least because you only have to send 2 bills in, at month 4 and 8.

Can that really be so difficult?

You get the bulk of the cashback within 28 days of the start of your contract, nothing to send in for that, it's automatic.

In my opinion, the 6630 for about £5.50 per month can't be touched by the orange deal which works out at £22.50 per month over the 12 months...

The clue really is in the website address ....money saving.......

If you really are desperate to spend more money than you should, then I will take out the contract for you, you can pay me £22.50 per month and I'll do the 'really hard work' of sending 2 bills in for you :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure