🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• lingojingo
    lingojingo Posts: 727 Forumite
    Options
    anniewoo wrote: »
    I contacted Pigsback this morning to say I hadn't had my points for Shopscansave or Zoflora and I had an email from Evelyn saying that my points would be added by tomorrow.J

Got my Zoflora points today without asking, but no sign of my shopscamsave points yet. And I don't dare to go to all the trouble of a bus ride into town to my nearest paypoint to try for my Mars bar after the trouble people have been having :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • rubiales
    rubiales Posts: 489 Forumite
    Options
    At last! 6 months after the last one I can finally order a John Lewis voucher!:j :j :j

Just done it at great speed in case they run out! :D

Anyone know when we might get last month's Racecaller points please?
    .·:*¨:starmod: ¨*:·. Rubiales.·:*¨ :starmod: ¨*:·.

Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    lingojingo wrote: »
    Got my Zoflora points today without asking, but no sign of my shopscamsave points yet. And I don't dare to go to all the trouble of a bus ride into town to my nearest paypoint to try for my Mars bar after the trouble people have been having :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Whats the links for these as i have been away for 2wks please
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • superhans
    superhans Posts: 338 Forumite
    Options
    Received this email,

I have credited your account with 50 PiggyPoints, these will be visible in your account by tomorrow.

I have checked this out with my manager and I can confirm that we have received a report from Shop Scan Save listing members who have claimed there free Mars bar to get their 20 PiggyPoints.

The fact that 2 separate shops would not give you the free bar is an issue that you will have to take up with Shop Scan Save.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

got my 50 points manually added today, all I need now is my racecaller points, then I can claim my third £10 voucher in 4 months, even if they are 1150 points now.

any idea how long leisure vouchers take to arrive I ordered it on the 20th of May and still haven't received them yet.
  • NAR
    NAR Posts: 4,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RACECALLER THURSDAY 5th JUNE

my tips for tomorrow are:-

BANKER:-SILVER SISTER - NEWTON ABBOT 16.30 ODDS 10/11.
    Here is the racecaller link:- http://www.racecaller.com/getpage.php?race=8650474

OUTSIDER:- KING'S COLLEGE BOY - HAMILTON 15.10 ODDS 8/1.
    Here is the racecaller link:- http://www.racecaller.com/getpage.php?race=8650182
  • Claire_Jones_3
    Options
    the link for silver sister wouldn't work for me but try this one instead

http://www.racecaller.com/getpage.php?race=8650474
    :heart2: Charlie born Aug 2007 :heart2: Reece born May 2009
    :heart2:Toby born Apr and taken by SMA Dec 2012
    :heart2: Baby boy failed M/C @ 20 wks Oct 2013 :heart2: Sienna born Oct 2014
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Zoflora points were added automatically almost instantly. Shop Scan Save points were added manually today after I emailed about them last night, no confirmation was required.
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • NAR
    NAR Posts: 4,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the link for silver sister wouldn't work for me but try this one instead

http://www.racecaller.com/getpage.php?race=8650474
    Thanks, :beer: I've edited my post to correct the mistake.
  • Purplepumpkin
    Options
    ikkle87 wrote: »
    I emailed them yesterday and they didn't know what I meant by Shop Scan Save so sent link and screenshot and then they said my points were delayed and would be in today but are yet to appear.

Just recieved a reply:

Hi Selina,
    Thank you for your email.
    Apologies for any embarrassment caused. We have received a file from shop scan save of members who have successfully claimed their Mars bar so I can assure you this is a valid offer. I have provided you with the link to the participating outlets:
    http://www.shopscansave.com/find.htm
    We take all of our members queries seriously and I can confirm I have flagged this issue with our account manager for Shop Scan Save.
    Apologies again for any inconvenience caused, and if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Kind Regards,
    Laura
    http://www.pigsback.com/

Where is the info on when I will get my points?? :wall: Have had to email again!

No Zoflora points yet either......
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the link purplepumpkin, seems I need to get a bus into town to get my free mars bar so really my marsbar is gonna cost me £2.70 think i'll pass/.

(apologies for being a moaning myrtle - am that way out at the minute)
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family