Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    at last a chance to get some points

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=2863,2863,VOVCC

Register your support to protect the countryside and earn 25 PiggyPoints It's all about being environmentally-friendly as well as health-conscious these days. With organic food you know what you're getting, and you know it's good for you. And when you buy from local businesses, you're helping your own community as well as the environment. If you're passionate about the countryside and what comes out of it, then you'll love what CPRE is doing. A registered charity, it aims to help rural communities, producers and shops thrive. By signing up to support them, you can take your pick of locally grown seasonal food, and know you're doing your bit for the environment too.

Just click on the button below, register your details and we'll give you 25 PiggyPoints as well.
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    carriew wrote: »
    at last a chance to get some points

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=2863,2863,VOVCC

Register your support to protect the countryside and earn 25 PiggyPoints It's all about being environmentally-friendly as well as health-conscious these days. With organic food you know what you're getting, and you know it's good for you. And when you buy from local businesses, you're helping your own community as well as the environment. If you're passionate about the countryside and what comes out of it, then you'll love what CPRE is doing. A registered charity, it aims to help rural communities, producers and shops thrive. By signing up to support them, you can take your pick of locally grown seasonal food, and know you're doing your bit for the environment too.

Just click on the button below, register your details and we'll give you 25 PiggyPoints as well.

If thats the one posted yesterday then be careful when putting your telephone number in as they may ring you regarding making a charitable donation. Also takes up to 8 weeks for points.
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nope.

It did say on the confirmation screen when I signed up a few days ago "your 50 piggypoints will be added within the next few days".

I have emailed them today:

1. Because its been a few days since I signed up and no points!:mad:

2. Because I am raging that after the embarrasment of going to 3 shops listed by "shopscansave" as "participating outlets", they thought I was some kind of mad woman trying to get them to scan my mobile with the Paypoint!:mad:

3. Because when the shops did eventually agree to scan it, my embassment was further conpounded by them only recieving an error screen.

4. The fact that not only will I miss out on the extra 20 piggypoints for first use, but was not impressed to be promised a free marsbar that I will never actaully get.:mad:

5. To ask them if, by reading all the problems others are having with the scheme on various forums "Is this massive letdown actually something Pigsback is happy to be associated with? concidering it meets none of its promises for the majority of people who have actually tried it? Not a very good example of trustworthy with your rewards!:mad:

Will have to see what they say......:rotfl: :rotfl:

How dare they come between a woman with PMT and promised chocolate....:rotfl: :rotfl: :EasterBun :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can you tell Im a bit stressed today.....:A :rotfl:

I emailed them yesterday and they didn't know what I meant by Shop Scan Save so sent link and screenshot and then they said my points were delayed and would be in today but are yet to appear.
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • SuziK_2
    SuziK_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    NAR's Banker for today was...

15:00 Fontwell, Sam Lord, he came in 4th at 9/4

Better luck tomorrow hopefully. I'm having a seriously rubbish start to my Racecaller month, which will teach me for picking my own horses the last couple of days. :(
    Quidco: £192.36, Pigsback: £40 vouchers, MT: £32 vouchers, CI: £50 HPF: £137.57 Swagbucks: 99
    Lloyds TSB Loan: Cleared March 2008, 5 months early.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 954 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,125 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I can't find Roomex - anyone know when it quietly disappeared?
    Really annoying if it has gone permanently as it was my main reason for staying with the pig!
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • iieee
    iieee Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Options
    jules-2005 wrote: »
    Money Matters Daily Quiz
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/23/89.aspx?pbq=274%2c274%2cVOVSP
    Nationwide recorded house prices falling this month, by how much?
    30%
    30% in one month? I think Gordon Brown might need some clean pants if that was true! The answer should actually be 2.5%
    :www: :: MFi3 ::
    Original mortgage free date ~ January 2030 :sad:
    Current mortgage free date ~ July 2028
    :tongue:
  • anniewoo
    anniewoo Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    I contacted Pigsback this morning to say I hadn't had my points for Shopscansave or Zoflora and I had an email from Evelyn saying that my points would be added by tomorrow.

Just checked my account and 60 points have been added :j
    Thank you Piggy :T
  • BritBrat
    BritBrat Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    Options
    anniewoo wrote: »
    I contacted Pigsback this morning to say I hadn't had my points for Shopscansave or Zoflora and I had an email from Evelyn saying that my points would be added by tomorrow.

Just checked my account and 60 points have been added :j
    Thank you Piggy :T

And me, I said if you send me your mobile number I will send you my bar code.:)
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Whoo I won on the sizzler quizzler, never won on Pigsback, I'm in shock!

I'd only just gotten over the shock of 8 CT's since 28th May!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure