Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options
1184185186187188190»

Comments

• BritBrat
    BritBrat Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    Options
    klb wrote: »
    When the quizzes came out this morning, the only answer that would work was Henry Ford, which now appears to have been replaced in the answers.

I thought it must have been something like that.

I was not getting at you as I know you do a good daily job posting them for us.
  • jjef
    jjef Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    jules-2005 wrote: »

Most of you are more than welcome over at paid to shop on the pigsback threads. I can create a seperate racecaller thread if required ;)

hi jules

I signed up with you last night as the thread there was far more relevant to the topic, thepearce sorry to see you go and one final thought has anyone checked that Ben doesnt work for pigsback what an easy way for them to stop paying out so much £ if they cause disruption to a thread that has cost them £'s over the years.
  • dougs
    dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    jo_b wrote: »
    It's a shame to wade in with the rulebook, but it is necessary sometimes. I for one, will report any further unnecessary off-topic posts by this user to [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] where they will be seen byt the abuse team and removed if felt necessary. People have been PPR'd (had Posting Privileges Removed) for this sort of posting. It might seem heavy-handed but this thread serves to illustrate what happens if a poster is allowed to ignore the general topic of the thread and respect other posters! :(

There are plenty of threads on this forum for innane chat. The Arms is full of drivel! :rolleyes: :D

well said, jo_b :T

Please can we now have a shiny new pigsback thread so that we can start afresh without the endless pages of irrelevant posts and chat from that particular user?
  • klb_3
    klb_3 Posts: 2,156 Forumite
    Options
    BritBrat wrote: »
    I thought it must have been something like that.

I was not getting at you as I know you do a good daily job posting them for us.

It wasn't me that posted the answers this morning. Glyndwr beat me to it.

And I knew you weren't getting at anyone about the answers, how many times have Pigsback got the answers wrong in the last month, and then changed them half way through the day?

klb
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    New thread started here

Please try to keep on topic in the new thread :)

If a user is being abusive, please report the user to the forum team.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: If you feel a post is offensive/illegal/abusive please report it to the Forum Team – NOT to the Board Guides (please see this rule). You can do that either by clicking on the red triangle in an individual post or by sending an email to [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure