We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
BT broadband - should I take up their offer?
Comments
-
sorry to be ignorant - what's a mac code?0
-
I rang up tonight asking when my 18 month contract was up...got offered 19.99 for bt option 3 straight away:) Very pleased.0
-
Charliecat wrote: »I rang up tonight asking when my 18 month contract was up...got offered 19.99 for bt option 3 straight away:) Very pleased.
Got the same deal as well without any haggling, might have been able to push for further discounts. :j but pleased with what I have.I hate migraines.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards