We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 3

1…176177179181182…294

Comments

  • VelvetGlove
    VelvetGlove Posts: 12,009
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    OK I've just finished watching The Making of Me & it was really good - can't get over the Scottish accent though! I can imagine lots of people who watched it are reacting like my BF just did - he is the eldest of 4 brothers (1 miscarriage) so when he next speaks with his youngest brother, this will doubtless come up! I am sure that he'll also get him to email a picture of his hands to him too :D

    Have to goto bed now as it is really quite late - just as well I've got this week off!
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • chris08
    chris08 Posts: 1,873 Forumite
    Voted:cool:
    Thanks to all OPs:AThe Real Chris
    Bring on the Trumpets
  • Stargirl29
    Stargirl29 Posts: 1,775
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    Buffy'd again ;)
  • mintymoneysaver
    mintymoneysaver Posts: 3,527
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Just saying hello all. I was an avid comper until May when a horrible throat infection took me to my bed and was then followed by Bell's Palsy. I just got out the habit of comping every day and have only just arrived back. So roughly 2 months of comps to catch up on!
    Good to be back anyway and hopefully I can start updating my sig again soon!
  • littleholly
    littleholly Posts: 5,682 Forumite
    Welcome back! :wave:

    NOW IN COMPING SEMI-RETIREMENT! :D
    AL MAC APPRECIATION SOCIETY MEMBER NO: 550 748 ;)
  • VelvetGlove
    VelvetGlove Posts: 12,009
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Welcome back mintymoneysaver :) Glad you are recovered, sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare! :eek:

    Good luck on the catching up :D
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • kipper_2-2
    kipper_2-2 Posts: 56,024
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm going to make a start on the Game Overing for 29/30/31 July as there is gonna be a fair few and I'm not about much tomorrow (Thurs 31st) and I'm not back til Mon cos I got a long weekend with James :)


    You can still enter 30/31 comps from the comps ending threads it just they will be showing as being in Game Over as opposed to the main boards



    kips :)
  • toomanykids
    toomanykids Posts: 6,424 Forumite
    Josie301 this is for you, just to keep you warm tonight:rotfl: :rotfl: god knows it does more than keep me warm :drool: :D

    boreanaz5.jpg
  • Esther_McVittie
    Esther_McVittie Posts: 2,805
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hiya Peej! How awesome is that list (if you use!! Bone of contention there methinks!!!) (My thanks to Ella - must have taken her several midnights! :A Keep at it hon! Sorry to distract but think you're a good un! xxx ;)
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
  • Esther_McVittie
    Esther_McVittie Posts: 2,805
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hiya! Was doing all the learning stuff to volunteer for comps ending but don't think I dare now! I'll find you a selection of tasty men - just give me a bit of time !!! Might have to test them out first !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: xxx
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.