Ba/ Gb Airways - Cancelled Flight - Help Please

Options
13»

Comments

• JeNjEn_3
    Options
    JeNjEn wrote:
    The original flight we booked was on Friday 4th November. The email we had stated that it had been changed to Sunday 6th November. However the following info is showing on the BA Website

Manchester - Paphos BA6826/6827

Sunday flight 6 November-19 November cancelled - note 30 October does operate - Standard Commercial Policy applies to customers affected by these cancellations.
    To view this policy please click here.

New flight on Friday.

It seems that no-one knows whats happening. We were speaking to a really helpful chap at Newcastle earlier in the week, but he is now on leave and although we have raised the query with BA, that their website and their email contradict each other - no-one has had the courtesy to call us back.

What are we supposed to believe?

Have given them 24 hours to reply re this and then I think we will have to cancel and rebook
  • WiseInvestor_2
    Options
    According to ba.com, MAN-PFO only operates on Sundays and Wednesdays
  • JeNjEn_3
    Options
    According to ba.com, MAN-PFO only operates on Sundays and Wednesdays

Thanks Wise, thats what I believed to be correct but, if you go on the BA Website - click on Customer Support - Your questions - then type Paphos in the search box - it comes up with GB Airways Winter Schedule Changes - when you click on that it says that the flight on Sunday 6th November has been cancelled (thats the one they have supposedly re-booked me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • WiseInvestor_2
    Options
    Private message on it's way!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills