We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Free stuff for your new home

1…89111314…98

Comments

  • Essenchill
    Essenchill Posts: 1,032
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Has anyone actually received theirs yet??!
  • bravobeastie
    bravobeastie Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    I haven't yet but they won't send them out until the date or after the date i put in for moving. I put the end of May so loads of time yet :p
  • BURD959
    BURD959 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Rwcieved mine today i got ....

    loads of money off vouchers

    little sample of cleaning spray

    2 bounty kitchen rolls

    4 double velvet loo rolls

    energy lightbulb

    1 litre of long life milk



    thanks op !!
  • medsdemon
    medsdemon Posts: 761 Forumite
    BURD959 wrote: »
    Rwcieved mine today i got ....

    loads of money off vouchers

    little sample of cleaning spray

    2 bounty kitchen rolls

    4 double velvet loo rolls

    energy lightbulb

    1 litre of long life milk



    thanks op !!


    gosh that's really good, look forward to getting mine:j
    Grocery challenge October: £228.28/£250.00 NSD 4 ( not completed)
    Grocery challenge November : £291.65/300.00 NSD 10
    Grocery challenge December : £0/240.00 NSD
  • -MRS_T-
    -MRS_T- Posts: 2,033
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BURD959 wrote: »
    Rwcieved mine today i got ....

    loads of money off vouchers

    little sample of cleaning spray

    2 bounty kitchen rolls

    4 double velvet loo rolls

    energy lightbulb

    1 litre of long life milk


    thanks op !!

    gosh that is sooo much more than I expected. I wonder if they are all the same. How much money off vouchers did you get please.

    mrs t
  • BURD959
    BURD959 Posts: 15 Forumite
    -MRS_T- wrote: »
    gosh that is sooo much more than I expected. I wonder if they are all the same. How much money off vouchers did you get please.

    mrs t

    I Havent looked properly as been working , but had a few 50ps off , and a free bottle of the long life milk voucher too .

    but had a voucher for every product in the box when i need to buy again
  • TjW
    TjW Posts: 293
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks for this. Hopefully mine will arrive soon as I'm stuck on the toilet and I need the toilet roll :o
    Total Debts: £1,500
    Total Cashback Received: £3,965.21:beer:
  • AlisonCVS
    AlisonCVS Posts: 89
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I tried but even though I put in 2 completely different postcodes it came up with

    "Sorry but it appears you have entered the same postcode for both your current and future address – please enter a valid postcode "

    weird!
  • Seakay
    Seakay Posts: 4,275
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    This happened to me too, so I exited the whole site, went back in using the OPs link and this time typed in all the info instead of using Autofill and there was no problem
  • tinkerbell1978
    tinkerbell1978 Posts: 2,786 Forumite
    oh gosh i hope the little red card i got through my letter box yesterday is for this freebie woo hoo cant wait till tuesday!! x cheers
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    live simply so that others may simply live
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.