Sainsburys staff

Options
what real stars these are

I found some reduced caburys highlights in store the other week, they were a great price at 39p so i bought a few packets, it was only when i went through the checkout that i noticed they were on some offer so i was saving even more. I was more than happy and didn't really check to see what the offer was, just knew that they were knocking extra off my bill.

Anyroad, i've called in a few times since for bits and each time picked up some more packets of biscuits, each time making massive savings, that was until Sunday, when i managed to go to a till with a new employee, well she checked everything with a fine tooth comb and when she came to the reduced biscuits she had to call a supervisor over, aparently 2 of the packs didnt have reduced stickers on so she needed to check if the others really should have been reduced. Supervisor came over and said yes reduce them all to the 39p, cue happy smiley face, until she realised that they were giving me the reduction on the multibuy too, so again she called over the supervisor to complain this time, she explained that they were giving me £1.08 off two packs so they were paying me to buy them, i froze and waited for her to say no we cant do that, but yayyyy for the supervisor, thats ok she said, just take it off the lady's shopping, well i could have kissed her, what wonderful staff Sainsburys employ, I'll now be a regular shopper in future :beer: :D
Dont let a good thing pass you by

Comments

• Ems*Honie
    Ems*Honie Posts: 1,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thats great :) My Mum works in Sainsburies ;)

The hihlights were 89p in our store, as I'm on a diet I might pop back into see if they've come down again ;)

Thank you :)
  • RichyRich
    RichyRich Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sainsbury's is the only really local supermarket to me here in Cambridge (I don't drive) - Tesco and ASDA are about 1.5 to 2 miles away but with a trolleyfull of shopping it feels like 10 miles! It's a Sainsbury's Central as well so no fantastic offers but I can vouch for the staff - if they're going to charge exhorbiant prices at least they do it with a smile!

Rich
    #145 Save £12k in 2016 Challenge: £12,062.62/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £5,027.78 CHALLENGE MET
    #060 Save £12k in 2017 Challenge: £11,03.70/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £12,976.79 Shortfall: £996.30:eek:
    This is the secret message.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport