Useful Student Threads

Comments

• There's a student competition for societies to win £500 if thier society members vote for them on the CPS homes website, see their student competition
    “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
  • really helpful thanks
  • Another useful link. I save a heap of money every year by car-sharing instead of taking train or spending a fortune on petrol. You can look for someone to share with at the free website StudentCarshare.com.

(You don't need a car - you either offer a lift or ask for one, in exchange for a contribution to the fuel costs). Really social and fun too - I've made new friends who I wouldn't have met otherwise!
  • thanks a lot its very useful to me
  • GSshop
    GSshop Posts: 9 Forumite
    thanks for sharing, i will recommend to my friends who are still students
  • That's a right post.to save your tax more and want go for a bright future then you can go through our site ....thanks for sharing....
  • Hey Friends,
    This is really very helpful information find here.... I have visited all the above links and it's amazing. Really It's give me very nice information about how to Save money or How to manage money in student life. Thanks very much for sharing this information. keep posting.

Regards,
    James, NY
  • this is a useful new blog for students as well:
    https://www.cleverstudentmoney.wordpress.com
    Debt Free by Christmas '15 £0/£4452.28
  • This was a great help indeed thanks for some superb information for students, we always need to save a book for our beer and fun wear of course!
  • Thanks for the useful links, there's loads of good advice out there nowadays for students in all situations.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure