9 replies 873 views
GladGlad Forumite, Board Guide
18.7K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Scotland
WE'VE RUN OUT OF SHORTBREAD :eek:
STAY HOME - PROTECT THE NHS - SAVE LIVES
I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Compers please read the Comping Guide

Replies

• aliasojoaliasojo Forumite
    23.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh how creepy is that?! My middle lad is just home from school and is scrounging what's left in the cupboard right now!
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • Pink.Pink. Forumite
    17.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ate the last two pieces of ours today before mine came home from school. :D
  • Mmmmm, shortbread, just finished some with my tea.
    I ave a dodgy H, so sometimes I will sound dead common, on occasion dead stupid and rarely, pig ignorant. Sometimes I may be these things, but I will always blame it on my dodgy H.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a grumble weed today, no offence intended ... well it might be, but I'll be sorry.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late, the shop shuts at 4.00 icon11.gif
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    68.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ooh, shortbread..I have a pack of Tesco Gluten free shortbread if anyone is interested I'll pass them round. They are a bit out of date as I got them cheap in tesco, but eat up.

Soo
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    32.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks soo, I could do with a bit of shortbread today icon7.gif

If I pop outside the front door when the wind is blowing the right way I can smell that Tesco shortbread being made at the biscuit factory along the road, along with the Asda, M&S and Walkers.

As far as Ivan knows the bag he got was Walkers, Glad and aliasojo got the Tesco Finest and Fran and Pink got the M&S, and me, I forgot to get myself some :mad:
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    21.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have enough to keep me going until next spring ... or at least I would have if I stopped making a pig of myself ... and delicious it is too ... had some with strawberries and ice cream the other night :beer: (I only have half a skip load left :eek:

Ivan
    Don't waste time on other peoples first world problems
    32.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have finished that shortbread by the beginning of November Ivan, I'll send another bag back with Pink icon12.gif
  • FranFran Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I pop outside the front door when the wind is blowing the right way I can smell that Tesco shortbread being made at the biscuit factory along the road, along with the Asda, M&S and Walkers.
    Could this explain your size? :D;) (Not intended to be rude!)

Shortbread ran out here yesterday too, I don't know how it lasted that long!

It was delicious too. :)
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals