We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Play.com clothing and returns
Comments
-
very true saw them live last yearpulliptears wrote: »Lol, Machine Head are rather good
But yes, I would think you will get back the fiver you paid on ebay
Live in my shoes for a week,then tell me your lifes hard!0 -
Hope it work out for you Peter Pan. I've a different sort of clothing problem with Play.com. I ordered a pink superman tshirt for my wife for Xmas and it was out of stock and then just forgot about it. I logged in last week and noticed it was still out of stock so left a negative review. Next day my order was cancelled but they didn't (& haven't yet) display my negative comment on the product page. Now I know to ignore the feedback pages.0
-
well posting you didnt get the item is not a product review,is it?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
