You're much better looking than that Martin Lewis bloke Blog Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmmmm. Well I'm 5'11 - i've never met phil so i dont know how tall he is!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • charlotte3
    Options
    There's one you've forgotten Martin.... Eamon (bit of a one hit wonder) who was in the charts with '**** it, I don't want you back' (the one that had more bleeping in the radio edit, than words!)

I spotted you on This Morning last month for the first time, whilst I was on holiday in the Canaries and I have to say you're much cuter than Eamon! I got quite excited when I realised it was you! But then again, it could have been the heat getting to me! ;)
    Sexkitten

Good things come to those who wait......... but the best will be taken by those who got there first ;)

• elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    My favourite of these was the rather attractive woman who came up to me in a nightclub and said “do you know who you really look like?”

“No” says I expecting John Prescott or something horrible.

“That money saving guy, Martin Lewis” says she and then proceeded to tell me that I was much better looking than him though!

opps that must have been me! Sorry! (I'd probably had a few in the arms before I got there!!!!) :o;):D
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • senora3724
    Options
    I think Phil Spencer is very sexy. He has got a certain "something about him". More worryingly though, Martin looks uncannily like one of my ex-boyfriends.
  • ehlittleone
    Options
    I'm sure I saw Martin on the ITV News today ....

GeorgeMichael_N.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport