Address for Littlewoods complaints?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Craggles83
    Options
    I have been tearing my hair out with these for the last few weeks and once this whole saga is sorted will never deal with them again and told them I want my accounts closed and taken off everywhere including my credit file

So anyway I get a text from Littlewoods saying if I spend over £100 I will get £50 off, right spot on I had my eyes on some shorts and a game anyway. So I go through the order and apply code, the code doesn't work, so I "Live Chat" an advisor and she says to place the order and she will apply the code, if it doesn't work she will immediately cancel the order, so I place the order and the code doesn't work, only to be told that she cant then cancel the order and I have to call someone. WAIT A MINUTE - !!!!!! - You just told me you would cancel it, now I have to call someone.

So anyway I call and the guy who seems to know what he's talking about says their systems are down so he cant do it however that he has put a note on the account to uphold the code and get it put on tomorrow, to call back tomorrow to make sure code has gone on.

So the next day............... I call back "Just checking the code has went on" "Oh we cant apply the code until the items have been delivered" !!!!!! _ WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE - What is going on - What kind of training do these idiots get at this place? - SPELL YOUR NAME - Well that was wrong but close enough you're in son I mean come on

So I wait until they are delivered and you guessed it, call again, like a lot of people I work full time and have 2 young children who need to do their homework, be bathed, fed, put to bed, I haven't got time to keep calling every day.

Anyway to my amazement I get told that the code cant be applied because it was for my KandCo account, even though the text was from littlewoods.

So I try to return them and tell them I will be never dealing with them again but wait the barcodes for the returns aren't scanning and they haven't got the correct return notes on them,

At the moment still trying to return but one thing is for sure I will never deal with these again, I've paid everything I owe them and that's it done, these are the worst company I have ever dealt with and the staff don't have 2 brain cells to rub together

Horrible experience and horrible expensive company

I will be trying to get this looked at with an independent company too and they are awful

Anyway long winded but anyone thinking of using these............DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
  • A.G.Foy
    Options
    I would just like to share my experiences with Littlewoods and their appalling service

I set up an account with them in December last year my monthly payment was £21 i explained to the customer service person that i got paid on the 20th of each month and could they make my payment date after the 20th of each month which they agreed they could.

To my surprise i was charged £12 for a late payment charge even though i had paid on the date i said i would but according to Littlewoods i should have paid 5 days earlier? I let that one slide the following month same thing happened again long story short £140 later they assured me that my payment date would be after the 20th of each month 4 normal payments later and they changed the date again this time to the 16th of the month thus i was given more late payment charges then charges for debt letters of £12 all in all what should have been a £500 balance to pay off has grown to more than £650 Littlewoods have basically scammed a further £160 pounds out of my pocket if a thief had done that in the street they would be locked up for robbery but these companies who all of a sudden think they are BANKs believe they are untouchable and can steal hard earned money from their customers?

I have paid my balance in full and have told Littlewoods to close down my account and i will never shop with them again and if you have any sense yes you the person reading this don't open an account with Littlewoods unless you want your credit score wrecking and money stealing from your pocket

ANYONE THINKING OF OPENING A LITTLEWOODS ACCOUNT *MY ADVICE IS DON'T* !!

Very disgruntled customer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport