'We’ve hit the big 2,000,000 on the e-mail address… unbelievable!' blog discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• jamby41
    jamby41 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    For the first time in m life, I am finally getting the gist of being careful with money. Paying my bills on time cleared my debts and most of all I am able to sleep at night. Moreover, it’s all thanks to money saving expert. Therefore, a big thank you and well congratulations everybody.
    :beer:
    :j

• Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    and a big well done to all for the site speed tonight, another record broken!

Most users ever online was 10,287, Today at 7:05 PM.

:j
  • osagefo
    osagefo Posts: 193 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Martin, you are good at what you do, and there are some very helpful people on this site. It is just great and I have saved & sadly spent a fortune...totally enjoyable experiences. Thanks to you all.
    Do you make things happen, watch things happen, or just wonder, what happened?
  • zebedy
    zebedy Posts: 425 Forumite
    Options
    Huge congratulations to Martin and the team for such a fabulous achievement.

More importantly an enormous thank you. You've saved me plenty of money over the past few years, from best deals and cost-cutting articles to introducing me to cashback sites and ebay buying and selling, freecycle, greenMetropolis, great credit card freebies, cashback credit cards, cheap gym membership... the list goes on and on.
    I'm now trying to get up the courage to start matched betting to be able to make mortgage overpayments.

Oh and having £6.15 of every Tesco shop in the last 2 months thanks to the book coupon and Marie claire coupon

MSE is my fave website and you are one of my heroes!
    MS Stalwart. Used site for >10 years :j

Make Do, Mend and Minimise member - focussing on upcycling/repurposing and sewing
  • setmefree2
    setmefree2 Posts: 9,072 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Congratulations & Thank You to all the MSE team:beer::beer::beer::beer::j:j:j:T:T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure