Cheap Smell-alikes - Cheaper alternatives to Expensive Perfumes

Options

Comments

• sofababe
    sofababe Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a good copy of Dior Addict, and of Hypnose by Lancome? I'm looking for sprays as I tried the PP Hypnose and didn't like it at all. One of their rare failures unfortunately.
    I've not tried PP version of Addict but if anyone has it and can recommend it I'd be interested.
    There is a Hypnose dupe available on eBay called Hypno Ice. At least it has a very similar bottle, box and name, so I'm assuming that's what it's meant to be. Has anyone tried it?

Dave, any ideas?
  • scentedellie
    Options
    For information

I recently ordered some oils from Perfume Parlour, and they are now date stamped.
  • sofababe
    sofababe Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick note to say that PP version of Armani Code is amazing. My daughter just came in wearing it, its exactly the same as the real thing! I have the real thing but when it's used up I'm definitely getting the PP oil version.
  • GothicPrincess87
    Options
    sofababe wrote: »
    Just a quick note to say that PP version of Armani Code is amazing. My daughter just came in wearing it, its exactly the same as the real thing! I have the real thing but when it's used up I'm definitely getting the PP oil version.

I had that oil ages ago it is a really good likeness to the genuine version. I am quite sad at the moment I placed a new order with pp and their version of poison is quite different than my last order amir confirmed he has a new supplier for some of his oils its such a shame because I loved pp version of poison I think that was the only oil in my order that was different altho I did think stealth/stella smelt slightly different.
  • scentedellie
    Options
    Did you know that PP are now doing a huge 36ml bottle of oil for £20? It comes with a roller ball, like usual.
  • xoxo_2
    xoxo_2 Posts: 889 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of a spray perfume thats similar to Marc Jacobs Lola?
    :j
  • GothicPrincess87
    Options
    xoxo wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a spray perfume thats similar to Marc Jacobs Lola?

the primark perfume called bella is supposed to be like lola also i just checked fragrantica and harajuku lovers sunshine cuties music is supposed to be similar im sure there must be a milton lloyd version of lola its just a case of finding it
  • xoxo_2
    xoxo_2 Posts: 889 Forumite
    Options
    the primark perfume called bella is supposed to be like lola also i just checked fragrantica and harajuku lovers sunshine cuties music is supposed to be similar im sure there must be a milton lloyd version of lola its just a case of finding it

Thanks, i'll try the primark one :D
    :j
  • GothicPrincess87
    Options
    the best Mark Jacobs Lola is by saffron and called Lovely Lady
    ive sold loads of it and have not had any complaints other than its hard to get hold of.
    Dave

there is actually a few of those on ebay might get myself one since I like lola :)
  • Denno77
    Denno77 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know what AMERICA LOOK by MILTON LLOYD is a smellalike of as have ordered a few of those?Cheers
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback