Cheap Smell-alikes - Cheaper alternatives to Expensive Perfumes

Comments

• Thanks for that, sarlouben. :)
  • Denno77
    Denno77 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi im new to the forum,have been browsing it though the last few weeks.I took Sofababes tip and ordered LACOSTE TOUCH OF PINK,D&G LIGHT BLUE,BOSS FEMME,LADY MILLION.J'ADORE & ANGEL IN THE SPRAY FORM BY MILTON LLOYD AND THEY WERE SPOT ON.
    NOW IM THINKING OF GETTING MORE WOMENS ONES,ANY TIPS SOFABABE?THINKING OF MAYBE GETTING GHOST,MADAMOISELLE,OPIUM AND MAYBE GUCCI RUSH IN THE ML SPRAY FORMS,HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THESE?
    Many thanks in advance!!
  • sofababe
    sofababe Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    Denno77 wrote: »
    Hi im new to the forum,have been browsing it though the last few weeks.I took Sofababes tip and ordered LACOSTE TOUCH OF PINK,D&G LIGHT BLUE,BOSS FEMME,LADY MILLION.J'ADORE & ANGEL IN THE SPRAY FORM BY MILTON LLOYD AND THEY WERE SPOT ON.
    NOW IM THINKING OF GETTING MORE WOMENS ONES,ANY TIPS SOFABABE?THINKING OF MAYBE GETTING GHOST,MADAMOISELLE,OPIUM AND MAYBE GUCCI RUSH IN THE ML SPRAY FORMS,HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THESE?
    Many thanks in advance!!

I've tried the Ghost and the Mademoiselle ones and they are spot on too.
  • Denno77 wrote: »
    Many thanks in advance!!

if your wanting opium try the creation lamis version think its called papaver my mum had that and said it was really good
  • Denno77
    Ok thankyou both.is that cl one quite long lasting ffragrance wise on the skin?
  • sarlouben
    sarlouben Posts: 21 Forumite
    Denno77 wrote: »
    Ok thankyou both.is that cl one quite long lasting ffragrance wise on the skin?

hi i have not used that one myself but i have had a fair few creation lamis and they do last fairly long
  • Hi
    My partner and myself love the Next own perfumes, they smell lovely and range from £6.50 to £12. He uses Terrain, I got it for him on a whim one xmas and it cost me £7 for a small bottle but he really liked it and buys the large bottles that last ages (and this is coming from a guy that loves his Boss aftershaves). They're defiantly worth a look and I think are reasonably priced compared to £50 a bottle which I refuse to pay nowadays.
  • Denno77
    Ok thanks sarluben will give that a try and gonna get the milton lloyd male version of jp gaultier for a friend.
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi, I've been using the PP oils for ages now and I usually stick to the same ones but I see Milton mentioned a lot and just wondered what's the difference between them please.
  • sarlouben
    sarlouben Posts: 21 Forumite
    clairibel wrote: »
    Hi, I've been using the PP oils for ages now and I usually stick to the same ones but I see Milton mentioned a lot and just wondered what's the difference between them please.

the difference is milton lloyd is a edp/edt i believe which is a perfume spray which contains alcohol and the pp oils are just as it says oil some people cannot use normal perfumes as it contains alcohol and that can go against their beliefs/religion
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback