Good Deal, Bad Deal??

Options
Cerbera_2
Cerbera_2 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
Can anyone let them me know if this is good, bad or downright ugly!
My father has a contract with Orange which started in January. He got a Motorola V545, 200 anytime, cross-network minutes and 100 texts for £30 a month.
It doesn't sound great to me but I told him I would ask the well informed MSE's :D
I know he has another four months to go but I just wanted to see what was out there.I don't think he minds which network he is with but does like the fancy new phones. He would prefer minutes over texts but would obviously like some.

Any help would be appreciated :beer: :beer:
NCFC Member #00012 :cool:

Comments

• p5x
    p5x Posts: 380 Forumite
    Options
    how about one of the cashback offers once his current contract runs out?

try these sites for some decent deals:

e2save.com
    dialaphone.com
    talkworldonline.co.uk
    mobileshop.co.uk
    scancom.co.uk

hope this helps
  • mike_paterson
    Options
    Cerbera wrote:
    Can anyone let them me know if this is good, bad or downright ugly!
    My father has a contract with Orange which started in January. He got a Motorola V545, 200 anytime, cross-network minutes and 100 texts for £30 a month.
    It doesn't sound great to me but I told him I would ask the well informed MSE's :D
    I know he has another four months to go but I just wanted to see what was out there.I don't think he minds which network he is with but does like the fancy new phones. He would prefer minutes over texts but would obviously like some.

Any help would be appreciated :beer: :beer:
    Check out some of the 3 deals. I recently got a nokia smartphone from onestopphoneshop - 500 xnet minutes plus 100 texts 11 months of the 12 to be returned by cashback with further money back by going through quidco.

Basically this will cost me about a tenner for the year for a £150 phone plus lots of calls and texts and all I have to do is remember to send 3 letters to claim the cash !
    To infinity and beyond!
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,068 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In fact it is probably worth his while switching to the lowest tariff available right now (?14 month voda ovp) then just porting his number out and paying the £14x4months and getting the same or a better deal for free including cashback.
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport