We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Any "pay a year in advance" tariffs or one payment for life deals

Options
i remember reading something about "pay a year in advance" tariffs or one payment for life deals which come to under £100 a year.

Are there any anymore or am i just dreaming, i can't be bothered with cashback at the moment :cool:

Comments

• jf2404
    jf2404 Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Not sure about money up front deals, but you can get any contract and pay the line rental for the year upfront and aslong as you stick within the free minutes the bills will just come out of the "credit" on your air-time account.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,146 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Scancom offer pay up fron on t-mobile - you pay the whole amount in bill one and claim cashback in bill 2 - it is on u-fix so you can not go over the allowance.
    I think....
  • sheraz2
    sheraz2 Posts: 1,637 Forumite
    Options
    check out time to talk website http://www.time2talk.co.uk/t-mobile/upfront.php

they offer great deals and for 24:99 you could have a phone and have your line rental paid for a year on t mobile u fix tariff

i ordered from them and they were quick. and transferred the line rentall money to my account in about 14 days
    God made man, man made money, money made man mad
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family