Has anyone ever ordered from stelth solutions?

Options

Comments

• haleruke
    Options
    Have been looking at these comments and I came across this thread while doing a search on the post code - I have ordered a Nintendo DS Lite from these people today and have had the two emails mentioned but I must be the unlucky one who has actually had the money taken out of my CC - twice!!! I have contacted Consumer Direct who say there has been no fraud committed at the moment because they have 30 days to send my goods - I don't hold out much hope and in 30 days they could have done this a thousand times - beware!!!! I am also in touch with the Trading Standards at the Chamber of Commerce in Guernsey and the credit card companies to try and figure out why this company is allowed to use their facilities to steal our money - beware again!!!!! Have cancelled my CC
  • haleruke
    Options
    I have placed a reply about WallStall Games at the same post code - the way their form is designed they now have my d.o.b. CC details including security code and my address and phone number. I got this website from a link on the internet when searching for a Nintendo DS Lite - should have just bought the one from Play.com, trying to save myself £30 in these tight times and look what happened!!! If something is too good to be true it usually is!!!
  • Dbeaumon
    Options
    They are now calling themselves Wallstall, same outfit, same operating procedure, still appearing via Amazon links. Scumbags. I got caught but had doubts and checked up only to find you guys - thank goodness, all our xmas money nearly robbed! When I replied back to their
    [EMAIL="Robotreply@ToyTricity.co.uk"]Robotreply@ToyTricity.co.uk[/EMAIL] email address I got an error message saying it doesn't exist! BE WARNED. I have reported them to Amazon too.
  • haleruke
    Options
    Thanks guys for your messages - I now have the police involved, Watchdog, Lynn Faulds-Wood - I'm not going to let this go without a fight. I am appealing to Barclaycard to try and delay the payment to them as they may be the only hope of tracing them. Barclaycard say that because I gave my information willingly it is my responsibility but I'm hoping that I have enough evidence that they can see this is a complete scam - even if I don't get my money back I want to make sure they don't get it. There is a 10 day window from when the transaction takes place to when Barclaycard pay it out so I hope something can be done in that time.

I would be really pleased to hear from anyone else who has had the same thing happen to them and I can add it to my evidence. Cheers. (Scumbags is much too nice a word!!!)
  • dynamo-di
    Options
    Keep an eye on your credit card transactions Rob, it might be an idea to call your card company and speak to the Fraud dept. and forewarn them that there could be a risk of an attempt to defraud. What this company will probably try to do with your credit card details is to make a Western Union money transfer. You should cancel your credit card when you speak to the card company, and get a replacement.
  • dynamo-di
    Options
    haleruke wrote: »
    Thanks guys for your messages - I now have the police involved, Watchdog, Lynn Faulds-Wood - I'm not going to let this go without a fight. I am appealing to Barclaycard to try and delay the payment to them as they may be the only hope of tracing them. Barclaycard say that because I gave my information willingly it is my responsibility but I'm hoping that I have enough evidence that they can see this is a complete scam - even if I don't get my money back I want to make sure they don't get it. There is a 10 day window from when the transaction takes place to when Barclaycard pay it out so I hope something can be done in that time.

I would be really pleased to hear from anyone else who has had the same thing happen to them and I can add it to my evidence. Cheers. (Scumbags is much too nice a word!!!)

You would still have some protection from Barclaycard if your goods don't turn up, under their Purchase Delivery Protection and Fraud policies.
    Have you spoken to the Fraud Team at Barclaycard? Under normal circumstances a credit card payment wouldn't be stopped or stalled as a credit card is a guaranteed form of payment, but if you speak to Fraud and say you came across this info about this website after making the payment they may be able to investigate it further.
  • haleruke
    Options
    Thanks dynamo-di that is good information, I have sent my letter to customer services at Barclaycard but will now send a copy to the fraud department. Cheers
  • atro1
    atro1 Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    Options
    Wife got sucked in but was suspicious and changed her cc number. just informed A&L who tell me we are liable for this payment!! We had confirmation email and then cancellation email. So now have to keep a check on our cc's also identity theft is a very good possibility. Hope someone is taking these people to task!
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • haleruke
    Options
    Thanks for the info. alto1. I am doing my best to find out more about this but I may need to contact you in the future so that I can add your information to the other that I have. I have also been told that I am liable for these payments but write to your credit card company and tell them what happened, I have also now sent a copy of my letters to the Fraud Department of my CC company and after 30 days when the goods don't turn up then it is a crime Fraud by mis-representation and the police will get involved. You should tell you local police so that you are covered if they try and use your wife's details to obtain money or goods. Good luck and I will be in touch. I am sure a lot of people just sit back and think that it was their fault for being so stupid - IT IS NOT OUR FAULT!!! They are criminals and if they came in to our houses and stole that money then something would be done straight away - this is just as bad, if not worse. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT IT AND HELP TO STOP IT HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE!!! Cheers.
  • Bluehamsterjam
    Options
    I was just looking at this website (WallStall games) and thought it looked too good to be true so did some checking - then stumbled across all of this useful info on MSE. Glad I checked here first!
    One thing I did notice when I went through to the checkout screen (although I didn't complete it), it said that the checkout process was supported by 1Automation Wiz.com - who appear to be a large American eCommerce company.
    So, trying to do my bit - I have sent an email to 1AutomationWiz.com giving them all of this information regarding different company names, registered address and a link to this site - in the hope that they can do some investigation from their side.
    Not sure how much use it will be but it's worth a try to clamp down on these internet scum.

I'll post any updates on this thread.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family