We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Writers:Share - Get paid to leave comments!

1…154155157159160…177

Comments

  • womblin3
    womblin3 Posts: 71 Forumite
    Mine starts with a C. :sad:
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    womblin3 wrote: »
    Say the word, geordie joe, and I'll gladly email them for you to tell them what I think. I'm pretty sure that others would too.


    Thanks, I've emailed them a few times but had no reply.
  • womblin3
    womblin3 Posts: 71 Forumite
    So who is left now to be paid?
  • Chollita
    Chollita Posts: 678 Forumite
    I think the Second Coming will occur before I get paid ...
  • Chollita wrote: »
    I think the Second Coming will occur before I get paid ...

    I said once "yeah, yeah, the Berlin Wall will come down before that happens", and lo and behold, the next day...
    :D

    I hop into this thread from time to time as I was hoping it was going to get up and running again so I could join, but no...

    Best of luck getting paid, one and all.

    x
    £5 a day in December £179.59/£155
    £100 on STP by 31 January 09 £2.03/£100
  • sinderella_2
    sinderella_2 Posts: 672 Forumite
    becky004 wrote: »
    All jokes aside, is it maybe alphabetical with payments? My surname starts with a J, only a thought are they making payments based on that? (I have been partially paid).

    nice idea but I was one of the few to be paid a few weeks ago and mine starts with an 'S' - unless they're being perverse and doing backwards alphabeticla payments:rolleyes:?

    Hope all you who are owed get paid - it's got so boring and pointless waiting, I think so many of us have given up with the site now
    Gala bingo wins £70!!! mystery shopping earnings: £0
    MutualPoints 2898 STP £20.50 Tesco clubcard points £950 for summer 09!

  • Chollita
    Chollita Posts: 678 Forumite
    It looks as though they have no intention of going live again.

    WS have made themselves look at best incompetent, at worst dishonest.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,248
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Has anyone tried contacting Writers:Share using the contact form here?

    http://www.writersshare.co.uk/about/contact-us/

    Not sure whether they would respond, but it's an alternative to their email address.

    When I received my payment, they stated that they were reading comments on their Facebook site. Might be worthwhile having a look.

    Good luck everyone
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    libra10 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried contacting Writers:Share using the contact form here?

    http://www.writersshare.co.uk/about/contact-us/

    Not sure whether they would respond, but it's an alternative to their email address.

    Thanks, that page has never worked before, but I have to admit that I gave up checking the site long ago. Nice to see it is working now, but I wonder when it was fixed?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,248
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    This page gives information about their Facebook details.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Writers-Share/10192560868

    Am not a member of Facebook so haven't looked further. It might be worth exploring so see what (if anything!) is going on there.

    Good luck everyone
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.