We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
ISP's (especially aoL)
Comments
-
if and when you do change don't gp for tiscali as they are worst then aolhell0
-
We were with AOhell and had continuous problems including service down and being chucked off nice and regularly. We switched to BT and have had no problems since - we are in the SE btw. BT tested our service before we switched and we were told AOL were providing a piffling service compared to what they could be giving us.0
-
I am with AOL in yorks and at times I lose connection to the net for hours or in some case over a day. The support service is so bad that I just wait and do all the reboots of the PC and modem and eventually it comes back. I have to say that 'most' of the time it works fine although now and again I need to refresh pages. Frustrating but I have 12 months left of an 18 month contract to serve0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards