Maxi ISA Fees

Options
Hi

Does anyone know a good website where I can view and compare the fees of Maxi ISA providers? I want to view the details on one page rather than going to all the various providers’ websites to see their fees. I have a £7,000 Maxi and want to move it. And if anyone knows a Maxi Provider that has low charges? . I am not concerned about internet transaction just the fees as I will be purchasing on a long term basis.

thanks
Raashik

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Most of the fund supermarkets have a funds list that details charges. The usual discount IFAs mentioned on this site are almost certainly going to list them on their own sites too.

Charges should not be only concern on purchase. Switching fees, ability to take withdrawals and ability to re-register should also be taken into consideration.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • rashik_2
    Options
    HI

Sorry I was referring to stocks and shares buying and selling rather than Funds.

Is there a site where i can view annual charges, commission etc

Thanks
    Rashik
  • competitionscafe
    Options
    I think Comdirect (now squaregain) is fairly reasonable (I use them).
    Site: http://www.squaregain.co.uk/services/news/

£12.50 for both online and phone trades, and annual fees of £25 for self-select ISAs and £25 for PEPs, both inclusive of VAT.
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • cheerfulcat
    cheerfulcat Posts: 3,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, rashik,

You can compare brokers here -

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/shares/

There may be charges such as inactivity fees and exit fees which will not show up on this site.

FWIW, I too am happy with Squaregain. Their ISA charge in particular is very reasonable.

Cheerfulcat

Edit: PS, make sure your pop-up blocker is on when you go to moneysupermarket! Still a great service, though...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure