Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• virgin sim works in o2 SGH-G600
  • hunni
    hunni Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone have an unlocking code for a L6..IMEI...351964010034868 Locked on o2.......big thanx:T
  • teaonshirt
    teaonshirt Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    thanks browntoa for code for samsung e250 it seemed to work now it is asking me for the sp lock code and i dont know what that is please help thanks
    no 30 of the "104 films club":beer:
  • marcino_lopez
    Options
    Does anyone know how or where to unlock the Samsung G800. Its currently locked to T-Mobile and its doing my head in just sitting there. Already paid £70 (2x£35) to 2 other companies which didnt work. And cant get refund. Very angry and annoyed. Any help would be massively grateful. Many thanks.
  • gilly12
    gilly12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    hi anyone no the unlock code for a sony ericsson k608i thanks..:confused:
  • GJK_2
    GJK_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have an O2 XDA Orbit 2 and want to unlock it. I know this is possible, but will it affect any software updates, as with the new apple i-phone

Thanks

GJK
  • kittyclaire_2
    kittyclaire_2 Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    hi...ive just brought my son and daughter an orange mobile phone for £5.00...
    but im on the virgin network and i would prefer them to also b on virgin network as texting to me would only cost them 3p and also i can top there phones up with £5.00 each time...
    i have the virign sim cards but wanted to know if i can get the code free to unlock.thanx
  • JAYMARSH2005
    JAYMARSH2005 Posts: 2,718 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    hi...ive just brought my son and daughter an orange mobile phone for £5.00...
    but im on the virgin network and i would prefer them to also b on virgin network as texting to me would only cost them 3p and also i can top there phones up with £5.00 each time...
    i have the virign sim cards but wanted to know if i can get the code free to unlock.thanx

Sorry no free codes for this phone, cable and hardware unlock only.
  • Twiglet03_2
    Options
    Does anyone know how to unlock the sony ericsson k700i, presently on orange?
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:35AM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts