We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Product Testers (merged)

Options

Comments

• webbo12
    webbo12 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    sorry to be a bit dim but where did you get the free coffee maker from?

I have signed up to loads of panels but still have not had anything to test:confused:
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    webbo12 wrote: »
    sorry to be a bit dim but where did you get the free coffee maker from?

I have signed up to loads of panels but still have not had anything to test:confused:

www.bzzagent.co.uk
    :beer:
  • billieboy_2
    billieboy_2 Posts: 1,361 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Angie100 wrote: »
    They are not currently recruiting...It is quite rare for them to actually recruit new members but as mentioned before on this thread, if you read on here that they are, move fast and sign up!!!

I signed up several years back and usually get 1 a month for which you receive £4 in luncheon vouchers or paid into your paypal account.

I think I might have tested a few items also but can't remember!
    I e-mailed Pinecone a while back and got a reply saying they weren't recruiting at that time but a few months later got an invitation to join. Have done a few for them and they are very prompt with sending out rewards. So prob worth e-mailing them.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,985 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anyone had anything to test with Litmus?

I have never had anything from them and I just wondered if it was only me?:rolleyes:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kle87
    kle87 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    Had my first invite through litmus this morning its a skin care trial for two weeks worth 9.99! Id been signed up for about 2 months without hearing anything so stick with it!
    2010 Wins: Benecol Bag For Life, £150 FCUK Voucher, Rimmel Foundation, L'oreal Mascara, £60 worth of hair products, £100 :j
  • littlemissteapot_2
    Options
    i'm a member of a few product testing sites & have had nothing at all to tset yet!! :(
    BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE NOW BACK TO COMPING BIG STYLE!! :p
  • katiejones
    katiejones Posts: 696 Forumite
    Options
    Birmz wrote: »
    Got Some More:

Product Testing for Herbal247:
    Send an email to [EMAIL="info@herbal247.co.uk"]info@herbal247.co.uk[/EMAIL] marking the subject field 'BECOME A PRODUCT TESTER' and they will send you an online application form by return.

have recieved this:

Hi, Many thanks for your interest in our products. We currently have many products available for testing and will gladly include you onto our email database as and when these products become available.

We currently have the Pink Patch available for trial testing, please follow the below link and we’ll arrange to have your trial pack sent to you.
    All we ask in return is that you take before and after photos and a brief diary of your weight loss and send it to us after the trial period.

Which is great but when you click on the link given, it says £4.95 for postage. Have emailed them so will see what they say.
    Wins in 2013 - Jan - Heinz No Noise Ketchup.
  • Mistyang
    Mistyang Posts: 20,545 Forumite
    Options
    I had my first product to test from Bzzzzzzz last week. Some Fruitubu snacks......:j so thanks again for the link OP
    And I have done reading & geography.. too ! ;)
    Dont break my heart...my miley smiley cyrus heart :D
    Crazy Nutters Member No 1067
    Bad Mothers Member No. 153 and Mummy to the lovely girls & MSE Nanna...:j
  • flyp
    flyp Posts: 374 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for this
  • Mike_J
    Mike_J Posts: 998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not been asked to test anything yet (sob). Ive done all the profile surveys, maybe Im just not wanted! Say you can increase chances by doing other surveys. Do you have to be invited to do these or are they hidden away somewhere?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport