We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Product Testers (merged)

Options
Hi
I just wondered if anyone has succesfully become a product tester and who for?
I started a thread recently because I emailed Lush and then became a tester. Lots of us are members of cosmeticresearch online and Homepride and of course BZZ.

Just thought it may be another way of getting some great free stuff !

:beer:
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• melspur
    melspur Posts: 4,257 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    send some more e-mails to companies whose products you use regularly and see what they say, i think i'll do it in a min lol
  • tinkerbella
    tinkerbella Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    came looking for testers :confused:
    :j
  • greenpixey
    greenpixey Posts: 2,806 Forumite
    Options
    there is also Tesco Home Panel to join you send an email to [EMAIL="home.panels@uk.tesco.com"]home.panels@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL] with your full name and they get in touch with you.

I'm not sure if they are still need people, people who tried to join in January was sent this message
    Due to the large number of people joining Tesco Home Panels, we have now stopped recruiting new panellists.

Here is the existing tread for Tesco home panel http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=524158&highlight=tesco
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,985 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    melspur wrote: »
    send some more e-mails to companies whose products you use regularly and see what they say, i think i'll do it in a min lol

cool let me us know how you get on........ I am off to do the same !
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,985 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    greenpixey wrote: »
    there is also Tesco Home Panel to join you send an email to [EMAIL="home.panels@uk.tesco.com"]home.panels@uk.tesco.com[/EMAIL] with your full name and they get in touch with you.

I'm not sure if they are still need people, people who tried to join in January was sent this message

Here is the existing tread for Tesco home panel http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=524158&highlight=tesco

Thanks for that :beer: I did join tesco home panel last september but unfortunately so far I have had nothing. But fingers crossed
  • littlemissteapot_2
    Options
    i've joined a few to become testers for them but have received nothing at all! I emailed lush a few month ago to ask if they had any samples as I have really sensitive skin & they emailed back saying well basically no!!! nothing about becoming a tester for them!
    BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE NOW BACK TO COMPING BIG STYLE!! :p
  • carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    I test for tescos and have had loads of stuff
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • martin_money_expert
    Options
    this is a great forum for freebies
  • Guy_laister_2
    Options
    nokia have one where you can test phone and get to keep them i think, i never triied it tho
    Dont forget to click THANKS if I help you!!:j :j
  • echo
    echo Posts: 1,728 Forumite
    Options
    your lucky if you get to test a nokia fone.i've been a member of their club for years and get a regular email where you go to the site and fill in a questionnaire.then a handful of people are chosen to test the fone for a month then give their views on the fone.it happened to me two years ago.unfortunately they were months late giving me a fone and the one i got was rubbish.still.it was free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport