We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Product Testers (merged)

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Pugsley_03
    Pugsley_03 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you very much, looks like I'm a little late to the party so I'll get reading the thread!
  • Hi all, I just joined up with a selection of testing panels a few days ago. I was just wondering from your experience do you get stuff straight away, wait weeks? months? Never get anything? Also what are the best ones so I can check I've signed up to them :-)
  • tania12
    tania12 Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    not sure if i am in the right place...

i was looking at doing some product testing but wasnt too sure which are genuine and which are scams? if anyone could please share the sites they have had genuine items from id be very appreciative thanks:j
  • faerielight
    Options
    I used to test beauty stuff from clicks research but when I had surgery I missed a questionnaire and I've not had any invites since. I have tested a few things from surveys, the best one being gorgeous perfumes, but they I don't get invited to test things very often.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • paula9820
    Options
    Hi guys, just wanted to as are there any good sites where you can do product testing and then reviewing them?

Many thanks ;)
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    clicks research does beauty stuff, I used to test a lot , then I had a long hospital admission and I couldn't get my credit rating up again so they stopped sending stuff. Tesco panels .. I've got my first product in 6 months, a beauty product, they also have The Orchard , ipsos I say surveys have send me a few things to test.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    pinecone research
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • ourcornercottage
    Options
    I started in September and I'm with the following

Pinecone - had nothing yet but you get paid for the surveys anyhow so win win.
    The insiders - tested one thing.
    Alba - my bf has had 1 thing to test
    Leathery dad good research - my doga have had 1 thing to test.
    Th orchard at tesco - I'm on my second thing to test
    Bzzagent - I'm on my third thing to test.
    Clicks research - I've been invited 3 times but haven't accepted quickly enough.
    Tesco home panel - been invited once but didn't have the size I needed.
    Savvy circle - nothing yet.

I think that's it, I'm always looking for more to join so I'll be checking back.

I'd just say some expect more work than others for the product it's more wom advertising than actual testing.
  • ourcornercottage
    Options
    Leathery dad good research hahaha autocorrect. That's leatherhead food research.!,!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport